It Is My First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

She is old enough to solve her past problem, the cause of her 'trauma'
But she chooses to ignore it and blame the others

Well said moonyoung

Btw i love how eunjae voice out her discomfort

It's not as if you have a different face or anything lol. You look pretty much the same.

We're more than 20 chapters in and it's been nothing but her being ignorant and cowardly without any development at all. Does it mean I have to wait until chapter 50 for us to finally get some kind of acceptance and a bit of courage from her?

Also thanks for the translators! I totally understand your frustration towards her lmfao.

I’m kinda annoyed at everyone blaming her for not wanting to deal with her past trauma. She’s moved on with her life after many struggles and now she’s suddenly getting pulled back into the darkest episode of her life. She’s made it clear to him she does not want to be linked with the person she used to be and he keeps pushing it to the point where she is deeply uncomfortable. She has every reason to be upset and want to not be involved in this situation. These people, whether they intended to or not, hurt her deeply and she owes them nothing. He doesn’t have a right to know whether she’s the same person or not if she does not want to tell him. He’s her superior and he’s harassing her. It’s not okay.

I really hate her there too (referring to the comment) why’s she being so ANNOYING how tf is it not you like stop being dumb I know I get it she was traumatised but at this point it’s just like cmon are u srs like it’s so obvious it’s you just say yes I am then tell him Fk off if you don’t want him annoying you like if you keep saying no he’ll keep going until you admit it
Sorry it’s getting frustrating it’s been 24 chapters of him saying yes you are and her saying no I’m not I’m at my limit

Ugh why are people blaming her?? Its totally understandable to not want to remember the bad things in life especially things that have hurt. Makes me feel like if everyone saw my list of things I've ran away from, I'd be the most hated person on earth.

I understand her point of view, she had send him a message about everything, she doesn't know that he didn't receive it...and she just don't wanna remember her painful past experience, what is reasonable. She doesn't wanna to talk about it. Running away is her mechanisms to deal with her pain and frustration.
I don't blame her for it, how many time did I choose to run away of something to avoid pain?

And for me, he is such a pain somethings , because he is forcing he to talk about something that she doesn't wanna to. Do you like to be force to do something that you don't wanna to do? Well, I don't, so I get why she is pissed with him.

Me just tryna to make the comment section a little more light-hearted: holy shit it's gunwook

tbh, i'm not really annoyed at her or anything. she got bullied in middle school and the same thing kind of happened in high school with the whole misunderstanding about the letter. sometimes people just wanna forget things ever happened and move on 😕

but i kind of understand where the guy is coming from. i mean he seemed that he liked her in high school and she suddenly left, and now he met her again but with a different name. i would be curious and probably behave the same way as he is. though, she said no a couple times already and he should probably take it as a sign that he should back off. trauma isn't a thing to be taken so lightly. so sorry dude, i'm siding with eunjae :p

Group Leader
Some people seem to think that the FL has "moved on" with her life but, really, she's still stuck in the past and has not gotten over her trauma at all. If she had, there would be no reason to deny the truth and she would not run away like a chicken with her head cut off.

@FredFriendly
Yeah that's true. She is a lot more traumatised than I thought she would be.
At the end of the day it was just a letter, it was just a girl(best friend or whatever) who didn't listen, and just a bunch of ignorant females that didn't want to hear her side.

I understand that she wants to run away from it all, and I sided her until he mentioned the letter.
but now that it's come to this point, can't she just shut him down directly?

IMO her reaction to that is very extreme, considering she didn't do anything wrong

Zmk

She is clearly running away.
She hasn't moved on at all considering how she got drunk from thinking about it so much and confronted him when she was drunk.

I hope their misunderstanding clears up soon

p.s thank you so much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread