The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - Rentarou's Family vs. Youkai (It's Basically Total Youkai…

Dex-chan lover
If rokurokubi got mixed with dullahan, where will they cut the head? At the base of the neck, making the decapitated head looks like a limp stalked lollipop, or at the base of the head, making the body looks like it has spaghetti as a head?
Dunno when im thinking about dullahan for some reason I'm thinking about living armor, must be too much monster rancher or dragon quest

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that the turbo granny probably the vice principal secretly in disguise to hunt good looking youkai club boys assault kiss.

I just realized...
I don't think we've seen the Vice Principal's eyes because she always has the glasses on...

Well, they probably thought the Vice Principal with the insane hairdo was Turbo Granny. That, or a Dandadan reference cut short.

I doubt it's a Dandandan reference since the Turbo Granny urban legend has existed in Japan for a long time. I remember seeing a reference of her in Persona 2 Eternal Suffering and the game was released on the year 2000.

Users who are viewing this thread