The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - Rentarou's Family vs. Youkai (It's Basically Total Youkai…

Dex-chan lover
As soon as I heard "Turbo Granny" I immediately knew it was the vice-principal lady. XD

Ps: Also whoever plays the moving statue got fucking burnt. XD

Dex-chan lover
nice dandadan reference

there are 76 more chances for a ghost girl

Dex-chan lover
If Nakamura-sensei does indeed add a yokai GF what would you guys want?

I'm torn between a Rokurokubi(or dullahan since some series kinda intermix those 2) and a Satori.

Initially Akaname, Amanojaku and Futakuchi-onna was at my list until I realized we already kinda got the quirks of the latter 2 and I can't really think of any shenanigans for the 1st one(other than the horny route or the nagging route ala Chiyo). So I went with the joke/pun potentials of Rokurokubi and a Satori just because I have a bias for mind readers.

Dex-chan lover
Ironic that Rentarou of all people is scared of youkai when he's met a god of love and a ghost of one of his girlfriend's ex-husband.

Dex-chan lover
No zing with the club pres? Darn, oh well ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad Rentarou is still fine after meeting the Turbo Granny

Unlike Someone... (cough cough nuts cough)

Dex-chan lover
If Nakamura-sensei does indeed add a yokai GF what would you guys want?

I'm torn between a Rokurokubi(or dullahan since some series kinda intermix those 2) and a Satori.

Initially Akaname, Amanojaku and Futakuchi-onna was at my list until I realized we already kinda got the quirks of the latter 2 and I can't really think of any shenanigans for the 1st one(other than the horny route or the nagging route ala Chiyo). So I went with the joke/pun potentials of Rokurokubi and a Satori just because I have a bias for mind readers.
If rokurokubi got mixed with dullahan, where will they cut the head? At the base of the neck, making the decapitated head looks like a limp stalked lollipop, or at the base of the head, making the body looks like it has spaghetti as a head?

Dex-chan lover
If rokurokubi got mixed with dullahan, where will they cut the head? At the base of the neck, making the decapitated head looks like a limp stalked lollipop, or at the base of the head, making the body looks like it has spaghetti as a head?
From the ones I've seen that mix the 2 creatures they just make the entire neck invisible.

Dex-chan lover
My copium theory is that he will ZING with Yokai-san and that the reason it didn't happen yet is because it's too dark to see clearly.

Dex-chan lover
Yokai-San is pretty cute, too bad we didn’t get a zing. This was a fun two chapters, and to think it all happened because of Mai and the Turbo Granny (Vice Principle) it’s been a good while since we last heard from her hasn’t it?

This is a story for this spookiest of months!👻

Users who are viewing this thread