It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Lady and I

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it's a guy and he's a capture target as well. Did his sister reincarnate here too, it'd be weird if she was the heroine. And why is it she's a villainess just because she follows the rules and is proper that must mean we're about to see some stupid capture targets

Dex-chan lover
Ha ha, at least you're a capture target here instead of some random mob set to be married off to some bad-mannered old hag.

Aggregator gang
So now we have come full circle and are back to isekai'ing guys. This will be fun.

Dex-chan lover
How he died is a bit hilarious but, I'm kind of curious about what happened to his sister in his first life.

Predictions:

- Sister reincarnated or gets sucked in as the heroine (or le gaspe, as a capture target???)
- Capture targets have bad attitudes and are biased against villainess.
- Villainess will continually be misunderstood (because this series probably thrives on it)

Dex-chan lover
Not the first time I've seen a villainess story following a male MC, the other example I can think of being the novel "Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite". It was really good, but I didn't like a few choices later on in the story, and for some odd reason. . . the group translating it were unsettling, to say the least. At around chapter 70 or so they made it so that in order to read the chapters of the novel, you had to solve a riddle for every release. Apparently, if you messed up one of them, you'd be IP blocked from their website. Not to mention to get the links to the chpaters you had to join their weird discord.

Honestly a shame, since I really enjoyed my time reading that story. That one went to some dark places, which this manga obviously won't go near, but consider me interested nontheless.

Might drop it if his sister became the heroine, and is a complete fucking degenerate, ala a Heronia or an Akari.

feels slightly poor on the execution side. sorta meh right now and feels like it drags on too much in certain places.

Fed-Kun's army
is the sister the heroine...? BUT thaT POOR FAMILY??? LOSING BOTH OF THEIR KIDS????

thank you for translating this!!! tentatively following it

Dex-chan lover
TFW when you lose both of your children within a month because some asshole needed a manga plot

Fed-Kun's army
If the guy's little sister doesn't turn out to be the heroine then I'd be genuinely shocked, since this seems to be a common trope in the whole 'otome game reincarnation' genre.

Users who are viewing this thread