It Seems My Lady Is the Villainess with Only a Bad End, so I'm Thinking of Saving Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - My Lady and Her Littler Brother

lmao WHAT the fuck what a plot twist!! Not sure how I feel about this. The implications are... a lot

Dex-chan lover
@Xevin
It would explain why there hasn't been a new LN version released since Vol 1 from 2018.

@xevin oof no wonder for the past few chapters you could literally remove the mc from the story and not much would change.
so basically the guy just spends the entire time simping? does he even fulfill the second male lead role or something similar or is it just going to be the same spectating ?

Aggregator gang
Wait, so if that is true are there going to a lot of isekai characters done the road. Maybe even edin and prince? Previous life so is it reincarnation or isekai?
Well, mc sister disappeared....possibly isekai'ed too?
@Xevin man, if that's true its kinda disappointing. But I do hope he gets his happy ending even if it's not with the villainesses.

Huh. I guess if everyone is an isekai character his own backstory barely matters now as far as keeping it a secret lol. I wonder if this will take the route of "this isn't a game, it's real life" type of thing? Hmm...

Thanks for the chapter!

Liu

When she said previous life, she meant that
people in this world are being reincarnated in this same world. Vincent is still a foreigner to this world, though he'll be able to intend royal school because he technically also kept his former life's memory.

Users who are viewing this thread