It Starts With a Kingpin Account

Translation sucks, it's like everything is by google translate... The sentences makes 0 sense 99% of the time! Sad, since the story has potential

what the fuck he kill a level 40 and didn't even level up stuck at level 4 fuck???

This started like a potentially great story and then went downhill from the moment he recruited that girl into his party and never recovered. I salute you all and get off this bandwagon. peace!

CH. 4: "I Go! Why is it only lvl 3?"

Here we go again... Is the TL a dumb@ass??! Is the typesetter speaking with the Chinese TL verbally! I get the feeling they were trying to say "Aigoo," but people don't say that in English! Get a better translation team, dumb@asses!!!

"Patient, You!"
"Obviously suffering from fatal injurries, but still"

Arrrrrggh! SOMEBODY KILL THE TL FOR ME!!!😡

Ch. 5: "As a doctor I'll give you one hour to gather the $300, 000."

Jesus f**king Chris, how cold and heartless is this society! So if I'm unconscious and don't pay they'll let me die?! That's not how it works. first you treat the patient, THEN you ask for payment! Even if they can't pay, the hospital can cover it, they can do financing, or they can place a debt on the account. That's how things are done in a civilized nation; either the author is stupid and doesn't understand how healthcare works or this 3rd world country is just heartless and primitive.

translation quality is one of the worst I have EVER seen. Don't bother reading this til another group picks this up, because whichever moron is proof reading this is lacking 2/3 of their brain. Seriously, it'd be better if these people didn't translate at all. Then someone else could pick it up.

These chapters are definitely google translate.

Pretty shit especially when they have guts to post it on youtube too.

Good manhua, but holy shit is the translation terrible. I've read some decent MTL, but whoever is proof reading this needs to pass an entry level English class. Manhua 6/10 but translation 1/10.

Users who are viewing this thread