Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Here is Chapter 31

Sorry for it being a week late, had to go out of town...

This chapter covers page 96-98 of the web novel and 9 & part of 10 of the anime season 1.

Will try to do at least 1 chapter a week until I get caught up.

Enjoy

Wabbit

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

That the sign of Izz got Maple debuff, she start to become astray from this point on...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that the anime didn't realize that it's supposed to be "volley", which means in sports "a hit or kick of the ball before it touches the ground" ("volleyball" comes from this definition) or, more generally, "a lot of projectiles that are fired or thrown at the same time".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the hard work!

Very exciting to see the Flame Emperor in action!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that the anime didn't realize that it's supposed to be "volley", which means in sports "a hit or kick of the ball before it touches the ground" ("volleyball" comes from this definition) or, more generally, "a lot of projectiles that are fired or thrown at the same time".
I agree..

Thanks for pointing out I misspelt the word volley... for some reason, my e key was not working.

I fixed page 7 to reflect the correct spelling, but forgot to correct the note hehe.

Although direct translation is throwing, I think the anime translation of Volley makes it less awkward :oops:o_O... So I'll go with it for now unless others believe throwing or throw will be better... then i'll fix it.

Wabbit

Fed-Kun's army
The most bold move someone could take is snatch the item from one of the biggest guild

Users who are viewing this thread