Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Here is chapter 38

Sorry its very late
had to send in my computer to be repaired...
Normally I would do it, but I had a 3 year warranty on it so I had them pay for repairs.

Still had to be without my computer for 2 weeks... ack... well, glad I had the warranty, didn't have the money to fix it hehe.

Well, Enjoy
Wabbit

will do an oso this weekend next then 2 chapters on Bofuri. (next chapters should be the invasion of Order of ttheSword of Holy sword... so will try to do full invasion)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Here is chapter 38

Sorry its very late
had to send in my computer to be repaired...
Normally I would do it, but I had a 3 year warranty on it so I had them pay for repairs.

Still had to be without my computer for 2 weeks... ack... well, glad I had the warranty, didn't have the money to fix it hehe.

Well, Enjoy
Wabbit

will do an oso this weekend next then 2 chapters on Bofuri. (next chapters should be the invasion of Order of ttheSword of Holy sword... so will try to do full invasion)
all good MadWabbit. :) Thanks for the chapter.

That said, I've always wondered if Maple would be able to combine Machine God with Atrocity.

Mechatrocity? X3

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

That's not a Sky Strike Team, that's a Sky Dive Team...
XD...

Double-page supporter
Thank you MadWabbit for your hard work!
Having Maple drop infront of you might be the scarcest thing in the game next to Sally materializing by you.

Users who are viewing this thread