Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu

She put all her points into her defense cause she doesn't want to be hurt? ITS AN MMO IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT. I feel this manga was made to trigger every single MMO player.

@mjmking : I'm simply pointing out she won way too easily. and she only have lv 1 gear (not even a beginner gear set), even that rare one she found only gave vitality bonus.

I've been a full tank and hybrid both, so I can say for certain, biggest problem with lvling full tanker is damage.
for example in this one game in the past, I can 10-15 mobs no problem with very few potion, but to kill one, I need 25-30s. by comparison a dps class kill 1 mob in 3-5s, but they'll need more heal potion than me.

full focused char is actually a common idea, it's hybrid that's rare, since while it is good for solo play and pvp, parties for dungeon and raid always look for full tank, full healer or full dps.

Btw, I just noticed the "comedy" tag, I think I'll bookmark this to read just for laugh, when I dont feel like thinking too deep. But still, the Gamer part of me keep weeping while I read it.

Dex-chan lover
oh gods this is addictive to read. it makes me grin like happy child with candy. lots of choco.

I. NEED. MORE! >:
I wonder if Hydras really taste like green pepper. ~nomnomnomnom~

Fed-Kun's army
The dumbest kind of minmaxing is always the funnest and apparently the cutest as well.

So I see elements of Kumo (the various poison and eating skills) and Nonbiri VRMMOki (the chat group).

Was this made around the same time as those two, or what?

Aggregator gang
@Qriiz We can assume that they took damage from hitting a hard wall. When you look at it, she only need to attack against enemy that doesn't hit with their body (goblins use sword, slimes doesn't feel the recoil, centipede crawls and bites, ...).

But also, it's a light hearted comedy manga, so don't look too much into it. (I mean she still has 40 HP. Other characters should be dead by now with so few HP). They don't try to make a game that make sense (I mean gross eater, killing everything in one shot). Not like a certain OSO. (No seriously, the game of OSO is so broken)

Contributor
I just make a post about this manga @Qriiz @Ovnidemon
It also about the game setting as i wonder how the game will work in reality
Hope to see your comment

Aggregator gang
@Minezuki I don't think the game is playable. Acquiring new skills are too easy with nor real restriction, you don't gain skills by just grinding making level up pretty useless. And seriously, kiling an hydra by eating it? I don't see how hitting with a stick does nothing but biting does.

Contributor
@Ovnidemon
argree 100%
that why i though about how will this work, cause i like this system.
skill gain (sense online is doing great with this?)
minmax (kumo desu ga even if it not look like it, but in a way i think it was)

i think this game lacking the balance between stat (btw, which field usually the stat in manga affecting)
and
obviously some ridiculous detail like eating (should make it cant bite through the scale?) hp drain (what is hp drain, the term really rasing question in me why not bleeding or something)

Aggregator gang
@Minezuki but again, it doesn't try to be realistic. You know nothing about the others skills or what are the stats of the other characters.

And about OSO, talk about Toaru no Ossan. It's basically the same system. (In fact, at the start, Toaru no Ossan was OSO but in better)

And why I hate OSO: "Enchanting is dumb because it has short range and mage aren't frontliners" says the GODDAMN WARRIOR/LIGHT MAGE.
Archery is useless except if you pick alchemy, that the MC has strangely enough.
Enchanting is not worth a lot except if you have far sight, that the MC has against all odds.
Don't tell me that on the millions of players, none evolved enchanting to unlock enchanting items which are totally OP, everybody says it.
First Earth magic: explosion... Why? You could put rock throw, stalagmite launch, or anything, but you choose the spell that 90% of the time would be a fire spell. Also "Earth Magic is the worst magic" -> second magic is stone wall. Yep, no backliners ever need a solid wall to protect them.

It's the whole: "let's make skills convenient for the MC while saying they are useless" that irks me. Here too there is that (let's make skills convenient for the MC) but the story never try to make believable. Just the first fight, where she plays with the rabbit gives the tone. If you want to be believable, you need to make the MC use the skills intelligently. You can make some things convenient because it's just a story, but you need to avoid it. (And that's why I like Toaru no ossan. While it's a bit exaggerated, it's by how he use his skills that he wins, not because the skills are cheats).

Contributor
@Ovnidemon
It does not but i do try
Again, i hope we can move to my topic in forum
Cause the manga is all there, nothing to talk (even with talk in the end it usually "it just fiction" or it does not try to be realistic,...)
Toaru slice of life part make the game element not appeal to me
Also evolve skill system, i kinda feel contradict with gain skill which i like
OSO is about sense and the combination is what i like
Shame that it also a slice of life with a little more game element than Toaru
And
The author does not develope more build or combine, exploit the system
Which i think can help with the plot armor he give our mc
Also is what you say, i argree

Contributor
This is aint Battle PVP anymore ?
This is become World Boss Raid ?????
Name : Maple

@Minezuki
Meh, its deus ex machina, plain and simple. Lately most manga just use it more blatantly. This is simply just another one of them.
Doesn't necessarily a bad thing, I mean stories like Harry Potter & Naruto where the MC won because "The Author (God/Fate) said so." is popular world-wide.

Contributor
@Qriiz
That was true but once again, i dont interest in that. And i dont think you can use that reason for this talk.
Charka and jutsu system
Magic item, spell, magical beast
Build a world or system like that then deus ex machina all you want

Users who are viewing this thread