Itai Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Painful Date

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad the date wasn’t actually painfully cringey. W

Dex-chan lover
Damn bitch, we live like this?

Note: honestly I was bracing myself for this chapter, less intense than I feared.

They should've been overjoyed, they found their perfect match and instead of thinking on how to improve their situation, they just gave up 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I ship them, I dont think their will be anyone better than this Guy. I really thought he'll be just some scumbag who want some ez hookup

Ehh. I know that her being single is one of the key points of this manga, but I was hoping for them to continue dating. And come on, people like being in a relationship with a similar person, too! And their habits would probably improve if they got to the point of living together - it's easier to take care of a home when you're not living alone (especially if you're working long hours), and you can even get motivated by each other, even if it's mostly "oh, I don't want to look like a complete slob in their eyes".

Ah well. I'll continue hoping for Painful Marriage/Painful Relationship-themed chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I personally won't date me so I get it. When you're too similar with someone, you know you'll eventually hate them because they'll unknowingly remind you that you're kind of a failure of a human being.

Dex-chan lover
What a twist. There's still a chance that something happens between the two of them since the guy is neither too nice nor too much of an ass.

@That-Guy it's always that way. you found yourself hating someone out of nowhere and only later you realised that you hate them because there's a part of you in them.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder why everyone here doesn't see Itai as an ideal gf.

Users who are viewing this thread