Itaiamai - Ch. 32 - Itai Amai (Painful Sweet)

Dex-chan lover
wasnt the painting title literally the title drop? "itai amai" i faintly recall the raw reading that

Dex-chan lover
Dear lord, the FANZA NTR bunch aren't gonna take this lightly.

Dex-chan lover
What you mean
Author has done plenty of NTR stuff, and by the looks of it, this story was likely to end that way. I remember reading a while back comments from people at the author FANZA account speculating how much NTR was gonna be at the end of the story, just for this to end it this way (I did not bother to check the comments from these last few chapters, but still). lol

Dex-chan lover
This series has always felt like it was just gonna be NTR baiting, always edging you but never actually making it happen. I've seen other cucktease titles attempt it, but eventually either fizzles out, or it just follows the usual development. This one succeeds... I guess? And the climax is just as hollow as the entire exercise.

Now we have the answer to "how long can you stretch out a story that feels like NTR but isn't". Hopefully we can be done with this kinda cucktease, neither-here-nor-there stories.

Fed-Kun's army
All's well that ends well, I guess. Too bad they didn't put in another full threesome with Heika, Anna, and Tsutsumi.

Group Leader
nice sweet ending after all.... forgetting the big bruh moment on the last arc I guess it was a decent ecchi one.

Dex-chan lover
This series has always felt like it was just gonna be NTR baiting, always edging you but never actually making it happen. I've seen other cucktease titles attempt it, but eventually either fizzles out, or it just follows the usual development. This one succeeds... I guess? And the climax is just as hollow as the entire exercise.

Now we have the answer to "how long can you stretch out a story that feels like NTR but isn't". Hopefully we can be done with this kinda cucktease, neither-here-nor-there stories.
I mean, she fingers bangs herself infront of and jerks off the director. Pretty sure that makes it NTR.

Dex-chan lover
This was decent, must say I'm a fan of this long-form hentai when it's actually written half decently.

Users who are viewing this thread