Itai Onee-san wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - Painful Ab Machine

Dex-chan lover
@gronkle The thesis "either she would have committed suicide or such a development" is a false dilemma. But somehow I have already expressed my opinion. I'm not a CGDCT fan, and it still hurts me that one of my favorite titles turned into another one, suddenly forgetting about all of its unique content. Do you have a different opinion? Great, but this is not my cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
Spaghetti lady did good and defended an innocent man at the cost of her own dignity 😔🙏

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh still as painful as ever. I feel like I'm peeling off my scabs every time I read this.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that she's the kind of person who goes out in public with that ab machine on is why she ends up in these situations to begin with. Itai-san will never learn.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV "Watamote" turned from a slightly relatable cringy comedy into some kind of generic whoresome feel-good pseudo-lesbian harem.

Proving once again that the japanese/weebs can't handle anything outside of their extremely narrow comfort zone.

Dex-chan lover
Swear to god this second hand cringe is too much yet I can't fucking stop reading it. Am I a masochist?

Today she learned - Never trust infomercials.

Thank you for the translation! I wonder if Shiori was this cringe worthy as a JK ? Haha!

Aggregator gang
I'm just glad even though she knew she would get embarrassed she confronted him on how the other dude is innocent
That takes guts, even though this probably wouldn't happen to most people anyway. in a way, I appreciate it
I still think it's weird though lol
Another cover chapter

Users who are viewing this thread