Itan Empire's Jacheongbi - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
since we're all in consensus that these two are assholes, i feel like it's safe to say that all ml are like legally required to be an asshole or they won't get the role of ml. also, this is so sad that she was taken from her happy life. like her surgery sutures are still fresh and they kidnap and drag her off to some backwards kingdom i'd be pissed as all hell

Damnnnn, this is one of the first manhwas that Iā€™ve read where the FL actually has something to lose like her doting dad and her taekwondo accomplishments...
And here we go, enter the trashy excuses of a possible ML. Ughhhhhhh... (Ā¬_Ā¬)

Since they actually showed us her life first I feel all attached to her achievements and loved ones šŸ„ŗ Ngl Iā€™d be pissed as hell if someone kidnapped me into another world. She has every right to go beserk when she wakes up lol

did author just make a happy, talented girl with a loving family and great support system be isekai'd????? ;;----;;

Like aside from the annoying inconsiderate male leads, Iā€™ve finally read a translation that actually used the word ā€œsubconsciousā€ correctly. Most translations use unconscious and Iā€™m like noooooo stop! Thatā€™s wrong!!! So thank you however u are šŸ˜­ it always triggered me.

Users who are viewing this thread