Itoko no Ko - Ch. 15 - My Cousin and Her Friends

MD@Home
Incest and denseness runs in... Well, i was going to say "family", but at this point it's pretty evidential that it's the whole bloody town that is afflicted

Dex-chan lover
Why does he use weird colors
I still think it's because it's supposed to remind you off the physical magazines. They usually have varying color like this. So kind of to be nostalgic when everything is digital these days.

Dex-chan lover
Anime when? It's so good. :bocchiwave:
It's fairly popular, at least if you look at comic walker, so I have a feeling it's only a matter of time. Of course not every popular manga gets an anime, but this is definitely something that'd be easy to adapt. And would probably air during summer too I guess.

Dex-chan lover
It's fairly popular, at least if you look at comic walker, so I have a feeling it's only a matter of time. Of course not every popular manga gets an anime, but this is definitely something that'd be easy to adapt. And would probably air during summer too I guess.
I just wish if they want to adapt it, some good studio will pick it up, one that cares about making it good and not just wanting to fill in numbers of shows for the season...

Users who are viewing this thread