Itoko no Ko - Ch. 14 - My Cousin and Waking Up

Dex-chan lover
I know most of yall like tan lines. But i think tan lines in sou makes her looks like a half fried food. Its uncanny to look at.

Contributor
What a sinful man waking up covered in bitches

Hoho, seems lil' sis has another nii-chan somewhere, eh? :thonk:

Despite Aoi's protests Nozomu should remember that name. Shou-nii. Chekhov's boy checking in? So he can tease her with it like a normal brother, of course.

Dex-chan lover
nic-cage-nicolas-cage.gif

Aggregator gang
Yes. He purged everything. Which is crazy when you think about the people he got to draw those extras.
Its the usual purge. Does the author have a FC2? normally they go by the same name but some under different Aliases streams there. maybe he has some of his work uploaded there? or in Misskey. I saw quite a lot of JP Artist there.

Dex-chan lover
Its the usual purge. Does the author have a FC2? normally they go by the same name but some under different Aliases streams there. maybe he has some of his work uploaded there? or in Misskey. I saw quite a lot of JP Artist there.
I don't know what those sites are, sorry. But if his pixiv is dead I'd bet everything got dusted.

Aggregator gang
I don't know what those sites are, sorry. But if his pixiv is dead I'd bet everything got dusted.
FC2 is like a streaming site. its the Kik of Japan essentially but it also acts as a live "adult" streaming on a separate tab. Lots of Pixiv/Doujin/Ci-en Artist also streams their work from time to time. Misskey is a mostly dominated japanese site full of artist, its similar to bluesky. Misskey dot io is the URL some artist who purged their work would transfer there to avoid too many eyes and drama from casual readers/watchers. Which usually happens when their series gets bigger audience outside their intended circle.

You should check it out, maybe you get more luck finding the author and his previous work there

Group Leader
I've found an archive of his 18+ pixiv account here (nsfw). I think it has everything. Someone should archive it again and upload it somewhere else, just in case.

Dex-chan lover
@DOT107
I've found an archive of his 18+ pixiv account here (nsfw). I think it has everything. Someone should archive it again and upload it somewhere else, just in case.
Oh my god, I actually know about Nozomi, yeah... that makes sense. But he had two accounts. There's his main account Still some (nsfw). If anything is missing just clicking through the names and pixiv IDs should give you as much as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread