Itoko no Ko - Ch. 14 - My Cousin and Waking Up

Dex-chan lover
When i First SAW this i though it was Like the incest Manga called countryside a Manga with real incest

Dex-chan lover
...huh? I thought I check out that guys online Stuff to see if the artist added something to his Twitter or Pixiv and both links go to dead ends? Did he delete his stuff?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He thought he escaped the trope of being punched for an ecchi moment that wasn't his fault only for the bro-con sister to sneak it in in the end, the poor lad.

Dex-chan lover
...huh? I thought I check out that guys online Stuff to see if the artist added something to his Twitter or Pixiv and both links go to dead ends? Did he delete his stuff?
Yes. He purged everything. Which is crazy when you think about the people he got to draw those extras.

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably reading to much into it, but looking at the last illustration, how do you get hands and feet tanned but not palms/soles
Apparently they tan at a significantly slower speed than the rest of the body due to the thick layer of dead skin

Double-page supporter
Glasses cousin was stopped by her brother like she's a menace (and in a way I can agree).
Getting some Junji Ito vibes from the bottom panel on page 7. If incest+romcom stops paying the bills, author should def' consider a move to horror (...+romcom (...+incest)).

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else play the game "Find the Feet"? It's like watching a Tarantino film. 🦶

Dex-chan lover
At that age mornings are going to start getting awkward.
JLKhsLcl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread