Itonami Itonamezu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Now it’s time to decide

Aggregator gang
Marrrying without kissing already sounded sketchy to me, then the 1.75 years of knowing eachother, then the highschooler twist - goddamnit. don't marry irresponsibly.
And people, at sixteen people are protected so they may not notice the signs of a bad person, or more like aren't prepared for the full extend of their shittiness, so it's uncomfortable watching a relationship of that type; If older party restrains themselves intentionally to earn trust, new adult gets in incredibly bad situation.
Also, a friendly tip to those, who have trouble distinguishing between teenagers that look like twenty-year-olds and actual college students - look at their joints.

Aggregator gang
Well, that was fast
I never really like the high school student twists though
At least make it their senior year
It's not really a problem for me since it just a soft manga but it's weird ok

Dex-chan lover
Like why? What's the point of her being a high schooler? This just became a story about grooming a naive high school girl into a wife, and nothing that happens will really change that.
Shut up cuck

Dex-chan lover
Wow I thought it was supposed to be about two people who were really pure falling in love, not this shit. Making her a high schooler that waits for two years to be with him, presumably with constant contact, really blew the whole thing about them both being naive out of the water. Bro literally groomed a girl who lives with her grandparents. And he started his obsession with a sex dream and everyone around them is on board. This isn't how to make a good age gap or naive couple story... Drop the constant contact and the sex dream and it might have been ok...

Dex-chan lover
Funny to see all these washed up old hags complaining in the comments here about the main girl being a high schooler in her prime lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Why some of you see this ad "jap pedo obses" or something like that?

She in highschool
And the flash back is around 1 year and 9 months

And legal age in japan is is 16 - 20 (depend on area,if i not wrong) & she want to graduate first
So she already around 15

And " pedo " that i understand is when the other person is 13 or younger , around 6 grade

Users who are viewing this thread