Itonami Itonamezu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Now it’s time to decide

Group Leader
If it really bothers you about the HS thing
she graduates in like 2 chapters

Dex-chan lover
I think here the point is to show just how strongly both of them fell in love at their first meeting. She's fine with his marriage proposal if he'll wait two years for her to graduate, and he's fine with waiting those two years. That's a pretty intense love at first sight.

Also, second year high school means she's at least 16. That's not remotely pedo, and he could probably marry her immediately if her parents agreed (which of course they wouldn't):
For example, the effective age of consent in Tokyo by local statute is 18. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental permission, and 20 otherwise (as stated in " ナス邃「窶慊カ窶「ナクナスニ停?邸", the Child Welfare Act of Japan.
If you're going to rage about age gaps, at least learn your definitions. "Pedophilia is used for individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger."

Why some of you see this ad "jap pedo obses" or something like that?

She in highschool
And the flash back is around 1 year and 9 months

And legal age in japan is is 16 - 20 (depend on area,if i not wrong) & she want to graduate first
So she already around 15

And " pedo " that i understand is when the other person is 13 or younger , around 6 grade

Fed-Kun's army
this is so lovely! 😭
im the same as him, im really bad at talking with women

Users who are viewing this thread