Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - My Love Story with Itou-Kun

What? No baby? Well, that’s the saddest part of the ending. Loved this though

Dex-chan lover
Cute ending, thanks a lot. I would've preferred they hash things out on the spot and realize "hey we can still be together and cherish the time we have with the human lifespan" rather than separating for two years, but that's fine. I'm a bit sad though that the plot of the nekomata kid getting her memories back didn't come into play for Nukumichi, I still feel a bit bad that her memories got erased by Inari even though she ended up developing the same feelings again.

Dex-chan lover
closure i guess. would have preferred immortality ending but this is fine. ty scanpeople

Very rushed ending, but more importantly, a very satisfying ending. To me at least.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the last chapter. It felt rushed but it was a good ending, I wanted to see if they could have children too thou.

Dex-chan lover
Have to agree, it felt pretty rushed but I liked it. Would have preferred her growing old and letting the fifty years pass before they could meet again for some tragedy but that's me.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda rushed for an ending, but still quite sweet. Thanks for all the hard work guys. o/

Group Leader
wow did this get axed or something. The ending was kind of rushed and cheesy D:
good manga up until the end though

Kinda wish she had used the box. Considering the box was easily reversed I'm kind of surprised they stopped her from using it. True she would probably vaporize the moment she opened it in the future but at the point she opened it she'd probably be ready for death.

lol what just happened? I was expecting at least 3 more chapters!
It was good though, rushed but cute

Users who are viewing this thread