Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai. - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - My Love Story with Itou-Kun

Dex-chan lover
What a happy ending. Wholesome mangas are always appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the 'it's your choice' angle rather than the classic 'don't take the immortality pill' thing that kind of situation always had going on.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Two years time skip so she's legal ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm bummed to see this end, but thank you for all of your hard and outstanding work scanlators!!

Double-page supporter
You can properly see how rushed the ending and sadly this doesnt give any justice on how good the building of the story from the start...

Dex-chan lover
That was a sweet story, with some striking designs, especially on the female lead. It definitely felt like there was room for a couple more arcs, but all's well that ends well. ...welp, another one in the pile. Sigh.

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely a rushed ending. This manga could have definitely gone on for longer, especially if we got to see sweet moments with itou and aika. But as far as rushed endings go, this wasn’t bad at all. It would have been better if this could all be stretched over multiple chapters, but not bad. I did enjoy the ride while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
Ending was forced and rushed. But it was cute and wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation ❤️
I'm gonna miss these two they're definitely too cute 😭

It felt rushed but all in all it was a pretty good ending (could have been longer though like 3-5 longer)

Users who are viewing this thread