It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off! - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Solistia oh wow, i had no idea!!! that's so interesting... i didn't realize all the other ones were based on short stories, no wonder. okay that makes so much sense lol, thanks for the info!! i'm curious as to how the artist will lengthen this out, negl.

So let me get this straight this specific villainess story is more story? Like a chapter 2 with the same characters?

HELL YES this one was super cute, super excited to see it serialized!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I loved this as a oneshot but I don't know how they're going to extend it. If they add drama, it won't be as good

Whoa no wayyy this got serialized?!

Aaaa oh my
Thank you for picking it up
I’m excited to see how the story goes on

This prince is a breath of fresh air in a sea of narcissistic asshole princes. He’s so sweet and innocent. I’m all for it!

Everytime i reread this i got attacked by the cuteness of them both haha

I cant wait for the serialization

Double-page supporter
I've read this chapter 4 times, and I always can't help but want to cuddle the prince after his "I...I don't wanna." The way he reverts back to a child in that moment out of the sheer misery of loosing her is just too plain cute. I'm glad this is serialized.

Double-page supporter
Bless Diana for being so mature, I would have went through with it lmao

N2O

Dex-chan lover
vFX3dgn.png

Ladies and gentlemen, world building.

(Edit: for the record I loved this in pre-serialization and it seems really good so far, just thought it was funny how that was literally the first panel of the first page, immediately stamping it with a huge "it's just some generic otome setting-- shut up and read")

Aggregator gang
on one hand, it's cute. on the other hand
STOP DOING THAT, ASSHOLE. ARE YOU 5?

Dex-chan lover
Ah.. While it seems to work for the two of them I woulda been like BOY BYE

Users who are viewing this thread