It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off!

Fed-Kun's army
Seems others really liked it from reading comments. I can't understand peoples like for the prince

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I was getting real confused the more I read the summary and the more familiar it sounded. Neat to hear it got picked back up from the anthology.

@potatolord132 *comments after reading chapter 2*
I guess it is better than the usual villainess story, but how is she a villainess if there is no heroine? So still 6/10

YESSSDDD My favourite title in the anthology is getting serialized XDD I sometimes loves dumb and tsundere male lead lol it's refreshing that the role is switched like this XDD

The brother and sister are stupid in some areas... I love them all.

Thanks for the uploads

LOL. They serialize it. All of one-shots from that anthology is really good. Thanks to Translator group for bringing this up to speed!

🤣You know what, go ahead Princess. At least you are being considerate instead of selfish. I was wondering how a one-shot can become a series and here's our answer. The drama is very light which is great. Time for more laughing moments.

@watercell yeah I agree but I think it deserves a bit better personally, after reading trash like 'hell's developer' and shit. LOL (Also I don't think this is a Villainess story is it?)

Users who are viewing this thread