It's Been 10 Years Since You Asked to Break off Our Engagement, If You Insist That Much, Let's Break It off!

Dex-chan lover
It looks interesting, but if the two end up together in the end, I don't want to waste my time.

I remember the spouse of a friend always bringing up divorce whenever they wanted to get their way, and I remember my friend's despair every time. So naturally, I hate the prince, and don't think he should get any more chances.

Oh Lizzy~~~shes such a cake~~~but fuckin hell I already ship her with Sergio LOL still its not bad of a flow~~~HE IS better than the prince, I mean the prince just took a bad detour LOL

OMG IT'S FROM THE ONESHOT MANGA ASDFGHJKL AHHHHHH
This one was one of my favorites yayyy

OMG OMG OMG DJJDJDJSJSJSH IKEPT READING THAT ONE SHOT OF THIS STORY AND ITS ACTUALLY HERE??? FHJAJDNSSJJSJXNXNDJ?!?!?!?

this actually got serialized XD it happens to be my favorite out of the one-shot series on the Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness

This is hilarious... I can't stop laughing, I loved the one-shot but the serialization sent me to a whole other dimension 🤣🤣🤣

FINALLY, I FOUND THIS GEM~
I absolutely love it since pre-serialization (anthology) and now we finally met the princess?!

I loved the first chapter in the anthology, and I'm loving the second chapter just as much! The princess is definitely his sister. Doesn't she realize Sergio showing her only his cool side might be for a particular reason? I can't with these clueless-about-love siblings! 🤣

This was my favorite out of all the one-shot, glad theres more to come!

The translation group hasn't done anything in a month. I hope someone can continue the series.

Users who are viewing this thread