It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Dex-chan lover
this manga is even less realistic than isekai . I have higher chances to get sent in another world with truck-kun's help than a sexy busty young attractive neighbor paying me 300k yen just to say 2 words.

Dex-chan lover
As far as I'm concerned, a net-salary of 60k$ is quite a good amount for a lot of us because it's the money you get after all the retentions. Female MC prolly wins double that amount or more.

Dex-chan lover
She should have asked how much he was making in his old company. He probably would have accepted for a cheaper salary.
Interseting so far. However, it's hard to believe that she will not be satisfied after a couple of months and fire him.

This is pretty funny but all he will do is greetings I'm sure each chapter he will do things for her and she will give him new job titles for it.

Dex-chan lover
~100 $ daily for being at a specific place , up to maybe a few times a day and saying a specific thing?

Sign me the hell up. My first check would be spent to buy several alarm clocks to remind me to be there in time and if there are any other tracking methods to keep track of when she's about to arrive.

Dex-chan lover
This job in itself seem nice, but there's only one career path to upgrade to
=> husband

ill bet the window pane wasnt the only thing that matsutomo found hard that night

Double-page supporter
Well.. there is fake familly rental in japan tho...

So if this happen IRL, i am not supprise

But talk about lonely, poor girl

Dex-chan lover
Wait so she’s spending OVER HALF of her monthly salary to be greeted at the front door?! JUST GET A BOYFRIEND! It cannot be hard for someone with her looks and they would be forced to spend money on her by tradition. At the very least give him LESS than half of your paycheck (200-250k is still very generous for such an easy job). INB4 she gives him the full paycheck for making a meal. I wonder how this whole job thing will work out when they inevitably start dating and get married. Is he going to be paid for doing his basic duties as a life partner?

Group Leader
4cc.jpg

That moment when you know you'll never be a sugar baby to a hot and rich OL...

Users who are viewing this thread