It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Fed-Kun's army
Aw get over it.

yrF5MJz.png

Fed-Kun's army
I hope we see more of her business mode. I guess we will eventually get some back story of her stress induced age regression.

As someone who was asked to politely resign recently damn I want this job.

Dex-chan lover
Man, all that "ABABABA" reminded me of Komi-san.
HKxqCTR.png

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
During the chapter there are times you call the girl "Mio-san" and others "Rio-san". Even in the TL notes page you call her by different names xD
And in page 29 you call Matsutomo as Matsumoto.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a great manga, I like how honest the characters are, and how they don't hold back.
It makes me happy while reading it so that's what counts for me.
Regardless if someone else picks this up I would love to see this through until the end >w<

Thank you so much for the chapter, I loved it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Keep it up, Huge PP, Floor gang AAOUGH

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax

I'd be honest with you. I did 2 chapters but I can't remember what her name is right now. I do this all the time. Mitsumi becomes Natsumi in Skip to Loafer like 5 times a chapter and I have to go back and change them. I'll fix it...

Why do I feel like this manga is specifically targeted at NEETs.

Also 5k a month is 60k a year, which is good but not employ a dude for literally more than half your salary good.

@PianoConspiracy

technically she is getting a net of 5K a month. that is net which is after taxes. also technically in japan, the usual salary of a person is around 150K-200K for newbies GROSS. and yes this manga is technically targeted for those that are in the lower spectrum of society since living in those kinds of situations even a 100K yen spending is already extravagant. she can technically hire someone for that amount since for most asian countries, getting a lower salary while having a place of accomodation provided by the company is somehow usually done.

good for you to live in a society that can get more than 5K usd a month. since even I lived on just 500$ a month and that does not even include the rentals for a place of living and food and other things.

Contributor
Last page TL notes gave me a heart attack because it sounded like it was being dropped HARD, but it only a soft pseudo-drop.

This manga does strike you HARD when you just get back home from uni. Thinking what is going to happen in the future (getting a job, and not getting tired of it)

Sigh
Why can't it happen to me...

Dex-chan lover
@PianoConspiracy why? She put her money into a good use. And she have to compete with his used to be salary, maybe more than 200k-250k salary. She know what she do. But if she is smart enough or stingy with her money, actually 150k should sufficient for his easy job. Doesn't really weird actually. It shows, that her money is not her problem in her life

Users who are viewing this thread