It's Maka! Not Baka!!!

It didn't make it past the 2nd page, the art alone made me sick, and the fact this trash had the audacity to even suggest Austria is "the most beautiful country in the world" is a good enough reason for it to be the lowest non-0 rated thing on this site.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, the score for Maka! has risen, and once again it's because the number of pseudo-votes has been increased. The raw score remains 1.88; the number of pseudo-votes of 8 has been increased to 105 or to 106. I don't know the motivation for this bullshit.

hey what in the ever loving fuck is this? NO offernse if it your first work, but I had already dropped this on my second account by the time she met her mother

Group Leader
In the end the other lowest ranked manga, Everybody's Plaything, is a lot much worse than this,
if only because that was published by an official publishing company which should know better
about editorial standards

Group Leader
It didn't make it past the 2nd page, the art alone made me sick, and the fact this trash had the audacity to even suggest Austria is "the most beautiful country in the world" is a good enough reason for it to be the lowest non-0 rated thing on this site.
It wasn't the manga to do that: it's a thought from Maka, which is known not to be exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Her mother's opinions on Austria are a lot less favorable and unflattering

Dex-chan lover
I don't know exactly when it happened, but MangaDex is no longer using the simple bullshit of stuffing the ballot box to arrive at their ostensibly Bayesian rating. I've not gone to the effort of teasing-out what they now are actually doing. Perhaps they have, after all, adopted a genuinely Bayesian algorithm.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I remember watching a Youtube video of 2 guys reading this thing, haven't even read it yet but it's impressive to see the real deal in person (especially the low rating)
This is the lowest rated work on the entire site (besides the ones rated 0 for not having any rating). I'm both impressed and terrified as to what could have possibly drove all of these people into rating this a 1.
Last time I check things on this site with no ratings are set to 8 by default

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly the most mind numbing story I have ever read. I do NOT recommend anyone to read this. The story is bloated, none of the characters are likable, and the art is just plain bad. The only thing I enjoyed were some of the accidentally funny parts, but other than that nothing is good. I droped this at the chp 4 and will not read this again ever in the near future.

Being the lowest rated manga only gets you more views. This garbage should be reported and banned for having a shit ton of pointless tags (which are the main reason this is the lowest rated manga). Add the fucking tags AFTER you draw it.

Damn why is this manga so lowly rated? Lets try reading it.

Edit: Makes sense now, the art sucks, the daughter is fucking annoying and spoiled, and the dudes just wants pussy. The only good thing was that it was bit funny. Heck, I even forgot that this is yuri. Dropping this shit. I feel sorry for the author who's actually uploading all of this. Read this if you want, but you probably will just end up regretting what you just did. Not trying to do hate but I gotta be honest.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Lol I remember watching a Youtube video of 2 guys reading this thing
Could I get a link to this video?
Seconded.

Also, it never ceases to astonish me how a work could have a score of 2.7. For reference: The lowest percentile of ratings, the worst 1% to have ever graced this site, begin at about 5.5. So a rating of 5.5 means “Oh hey, you showed up and didn't soil your underwear, here's a participation award!”.

This work couldn't even manage half that.

Users who are viewing this thread