It's My Life

Dex-chan lover
@Nafizlatan what is a refined reader, someone who only reads for the purpose of gaining knowledge and skills? People read for enjoyment too and we don't tend to read things we dislike, I don't see how it is hard to understand that a person who reads a couple chapters is less likely to rate something because they don't give a shit, while someone who gets salty about a story they like going in a direction they don't like are the type of people to rate a manga 1/10 which is saying that "This title doesn't do a single thing right" which is pretty hard to do while many can do what they do "perfectly", but metrics are a whole different story.

Maybe ratings should be per chapter are a bit better idea

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the monster plushie has something to do with the monster from Dokunie Cooking. designs are eerily similar

Dex-chan lover
Man, thi translation was going so well then it just stopped after the manag ended.
Igave a glance to the raws finale, I skipped everything from now in the TL and the last chapters but the little I had seen was a bit of a let down.
I can only imagine that the translators disliked a lot more and just lost the will to complete this work.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god, i almost forgot about this amazing manga, thank you for pick it up again

When you read a cute Slice of Life story about a guy with a house and his loli and suddenly the Action and Drama tags come busting down your door and slap you in the face

Dex-chan lover
"Astra Ludger Doomsday."
Are you serious with that name? Was this written by a 13 year old?

I don't understand why such a good manga doesn't get fully translated but other trash tier isekai manga gets translated on the day of release. At this rate i will understand the full story in 2030 :/

TLDR: I hope someone will pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the delay; I'll get to the next chapter soon. I've just been focused on a lot of other stuff instead

Aggregator gang
so is this finally tying into the story of the other manga?

Is this the one with :

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud

Dex-chan lover
God I love how both manga slowly hint at each other but now it looks like we finally get to see what makes them connect

Users who are viewing this thread