It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Definitely Being Deceived

@jak
Considering how "Easy-going" she is, i wouldn't be too sure there won't be. FYI, i am not basing this off of the "Cuck MC" cliche. I basing it off how easily influenced she is, and how she would just go along with things. Proof in the fact that as soon as she finished talking about how people rarely were interested in her for her personality and just wanted sex, she immediately asked the MC if he wanted some. She doesn't really feel or come off as a character that would take much into consideration when it comes to things like this, as if she doesn't "Really put much thought into it."

Now, there might not be any full on NTR, but i sure as hell can bet their would be a "Mr. Steal your girl" type character somewhere along the way, or some scenario where the MC gotta get the girl back.

Dex-chan lover
who else here following this especially for the comment section flamewar? ?

Dex-chan lover
I'll follow this to see it my good hopes that I share with @encoreblade turns to be true.
I just expects that the girl will not eventually think that the MC doesn't deserve her like @chenando1 predicted.

Dex-chan lover
I've read through the raws. Don't worry guys. Nothing explicitly bad or rage inducing happens. The two just quickly try to get to know each other whilst Meguro still has her stoic way of going how she acted with her previous boyfriends. Koga's at least trying to get the two of them on a short but steady, healthy pace like taking her out on dates or just spending time with her.

Dex-chan lover
Pffff,hotels on second day,you're underestimating Virgin Mc,If you're lucky enough after two years of dating he will ask to kiss you
.....on the cheek

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they are very fitting for each other. The dude obviously wants to build a solid relationship slowly and steadily, while the girl knows how to make things move forward without too much hesitation.

Those of you who keep talking about the MC being a cuck seriously have to google what a cuck actually is. If you ever dated in real life (lol nvm...) you would know that most woman are not virgins. If you seriously think that a good girl has to be a virgin you must be living an idealistic/unrealistic world full of fantasies. Woman with past experience has nothing to do with NTR or cucks.

This manga thus far is good and the MC gets a thumbs up for not carrying and keep loving her.

Double-page supporter
This is kind of cute.

That said, while reading, the one thing I immediately wondered is... what led to the breakups of her past relationships?

And did she break it off or did the guys break it off? (I.E. Who got dissatisfied with whom first, and for what reasons?) Or maybe it varied in each circumstance.

Knowing the answers would help give insight into how their own relationship would progress and play out, and how it might end, and thus also how to avoid a breakup.

Haven't read any other comments yet, but I'm guessing this will be a controversial manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Sola my kneejerk reaction is that this chapter clearly says what was wrong with her past relationships, all the guys asked her out, she said yes without thought, they screwed her on the second date, and found nothing worth maintaining the relationship after that, since they didn't care about her feelings, and she didn't really know if she had any.

Users who are viewing this thread