It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Definitely Being Deceived

Dex-chan lover
You know what I'm reminded of, actually? Momo from Domestic Girlfriend.

Looking at it from that angle, I'm totally down to see where this ship sails.

Double-page supporter
Used goods seems to be a prevalent term in Japan. As someone from Spain where having sex isn't really noteworthy seeing such sexist things being a thing in Japan puts a sour taste in my mouth.

Dex-chan lover
People who are so obsessed with a beta mc miss the point of why this is a good pairing.

It's clear that FMC has been sexually manipulated and abused in her past, and that the people who dated her were only interested in sex. MMC wouldn't have it in him to do that, and wants to love her for who she is, unlike her other partners. His awkwardness and lack of stereotypical masculine confidence only reinforces why these characters are good for one another as it indicates a relationship built on more than mutual attraction or infatuation, but deeper understanding and getting to genuinely feel for another person beyond just their chasity or sex appeal, which is a trait FMC hasn't had the opportunity to experience yet.

Healthy relationships don't work if there's not mutual understanding, my dudes.

Aggregator gang
I’m guessing that I’m not the only one who thinks he’s like John 😂 Meguro’s personality also reminds me of Sera’s

MD@Home
Aw, this is kind of nice, it's a nice pairing... hopefully this keeps up and builds on their relationship because I want to see some sweet moments XD

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of a manga, but instead it's the dude who had his first time already, however there were lots of fighting and drama between those.

Aggregator gang
People saying "Used goods belong in the trash" is absolutely disgusting. If you have ever dated anyone (Highly doubt it) then you would know that being a virgin does not determine being innocent or not, so don't say these things to your girlfriends in real life because it is very insulting and off putting. Then again, DO NOT flex that you lost your virginity because it's very awkward to hear, I mean, sure, you've had sex but don't flex it, i swear to god.

"Used goods belong in the trash"? I guess I'm going to avoid the comment section for this one, I don't need this type of incel garbage in my life.

the 1 reason i hate mangas with glasses, is because they are just white and you cant see the eyes. drop

Fed-Kun's army
@brandonvu1997 most of romcom readers are the type that glorified virginity and such. it's pretty rare to have main heroine that's not virgin and experienced.

they are just a kids. they would like this kinda manga when they grew up a little.... probably

Users who are viewing this thread