It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Definitely Being Deceived

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting that the not a virgin thing turned out to be a misunderstanding but looks like it's for real.

Dex-chan lover
i remember back in old days, when a manga chapter come out, the comment section did not bring up NTR topic in batoto, or other webs. It was like, oh i bet there's a love rival or something. It was in year 2010~2014.

And the Japanese wonder why birth rates are declining. The "shounen" manga almost require their heroines to be "pure" and "virgins" and that many of the targeted demographic associate that to real life. So many talks on NTR and it's not even NTR. NTR isn't mainly about the sex, it's about the feelings that go along with cheating.

Nozoki Ana spoilers
There's a certain part of the manga Nozoki Ana where the MC is dating a girl and genuinely loves her and the things the girl says and does gives him the impression that she loves him just the same. They have a lot of intimate moments/sex with each other. However, she only sees him during the weekdays and comes up with all kinds of excuses to not see him on the weekends. This goes on for a while. Turns out she loved another guy more and would exclusively save the weekends to have sex with him. The guy only thinks of her as a sex friend btw. She even gets a pregnancy scare (most likely from the affair since her and the MC always use protection and she just let the guy do whatever cause she loved him that much) and tries to convince the MC that's it's his. Some things happen and eventually, the MC catches her having sex with the guy at a club(i think) and I remember that the whole buildup and aftermath of the situation was legitimately heart-wrenching to go through. I felt reeeeaally bad for the guy. Anyways I bring this up because the NTR situation included the feelings of being used, being lied to and deceived and just having a total betrayal of love and trust. Yea the sex affair was another layer of hurt, but that's not what made it so horrible.

Just cause a girl isn't a virgin anymore doesn't make her a slut, nor should you judge her cause of her sexual history (though be responsible and make sure both of you are STD free before doing anything intimate). Healthy relationships are built on/with feelings of love and trust. From what I could tell from this first chapter, the girl or the tone of the manga doesn't show any signs of NTR. I think she genuinely wants a good relationship and although inexperienced, I hope the guy doesn't dwell too much about her not being a virgin.

Maybe this manga could be a step in the right direction in correcting the mindset of guys in Japan where a girl doesn't have to be a "virgin i.e. pure or innocent" in order to be likable. I'm really just fired up about this cause I just wanna see more non-beta MCs that aren't afraid of some lewd hand holding and kissy-kiss and sexy time (even if only implied) in my shounen manga/anime without having to wait for Axe-kun or chapter 870/the end of the series.

@Damoon That's because before the year 2012-2014 netorae was a very, VERY niche plotline in officially (meaning published, money gets put into producing it, etc) released manga, anime, etc. Like, it was underground and you had to actually look for it. Then at some point, they started actually throwing it into stories everywhere to make it more "realistic" lolz and dramatic. So now people that abhor it, which is like 90+% of people not including those with that fetish, are nervous as all hell because it's actually a trope now. So when there is something like this with a weak-willed mc and promiscuous girl as the girlfriend, the people that don't know the differences come out in droves.

The only problem I have with the people calling it ntr is that, most of the time it's actually not, or they jump the gun like they are here. For me personally, because manga and anime's don't tag things like novels do, such as betrayal, netorae, cheating etc. If I was worried about the content and wanted to get some spoilers and some asshat that doesn't know the difference, claims it's netorae "vibes" but nothing happens, there is a chance I and some others may drop it when in actuality, nothing of the sort happened.

I wonder if the ppl who jump on REEEE BETA is the actual beta himself, heck they probably never dates.

Aggregator gang
This actually seems like the perfect first girlfriend for this guy.

It's only a problem if she's still hooking up with guys on the side, which I don't see any indication she is.

Wholesome until proven hoesome ya'll.

This remind me of two different h-mangas that i read a while ago. One where the mc fucks the hell out of his girlfriend to "overwrite" her past experiences, and another where the fmc has a similar personality to this one.
Anyway, it's interesting to have a non-virgin heroine in a romcom so bookmarked

Dex-chan lover
Not being a virgin at 18 years old shouldn't be a big thing, but clearly the girl has the wrong kind of experiences when it comes to dating.

Dex-chan lover
this is ok in RL but not in my japanese fanfictions!

i don't mind being not virgin, but if you said that after the confession, it's just ruin everything.
in the end, you'll think of it all day, just because that sentence.
i hate it tbh, but i'll follow it until i can't stand it anymore.

I think it's based on her own assumption, maybe all the guys up until now were really after her to have sex, hence out of place "I am not a virgin". On that note they held each other hand already, what a bunch of lewdies.

Users who are viewing this thread