It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - What I Don't Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@Alfredzex I mean, her first appareance is litteraly to go 'lol, whore' at her sister in front of her boyfriend, even if it's true it's pretty mean spirited.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 the extra chapters of volume 1 didn't get properly translated, but the source of why she doing that of going with whoever ask her out, is in that chapter lol

here the translation that was done for that extra months ago, but is not typesetted https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/184689932/#q184699311

Double-page supporter
You guys act like you don't know how passive agressive the Japanese can be.

Double-page supporter
The imouto isn't wrong, Meguro already confirmed she was a harlot when the classmates called her that.
@emMeBi86
Interact with other people more, people like mc exist. Read the previous chapters again. He is very ecstatic to finally score the popular girl and he has been around the rumors.
@jak
Read the classroom confrontation chapter again, she couldn't respond back to her classmates she herself knows she's a harlot.
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Are you forgetting that MC is a loser? This isn't like Initial D.
@B4ND
How, sway? The imouto's comment is most likely coming from being related to a thot. Would you want your sister to have a reputation like this? The imouto has a realistic attitude.

This comment section is either harlots, males courting harlots, or people who haven't been around these type of folk. Nice harlots do exist. Just enjoy the manga for what it is and accept that she's an easy lay.

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga Litteraly everything you said was completly unrelated to what everyone else was saying, Meguro having or not a lot of boyfriends in the past doesn't change that you don't go 'lol, whore' at your sister out of nowhere in front of guest, this isn't 'realistic behavior', it's the sister being mean spirited.

Also the MC isn't really a loser, he isn't all that high on the totem pole but he does okay in school and doesn't seem to have real problems going on.

I don't mind that she had a lot of boyfriend, what I would mind if there was some lingering feeling towards one if them, I feel like that is out of her character

Dex-chan lover
Meguro has no feelings for any previous boyfriends, but she was always loyal, they broke up with her because she was too much of a doormat. Then some other guy asks her put and the cycle repeats. But it wasn't really sleeping around.

Double-page supporter
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Reread chapter 2. She confirms she's an easy lay, she's a whore, a literal pump n dump. Those 'boyfriends were 2 date boyfriends. Now the imouto being used to hearing about her sister's whore antics (word gets around IRL), assumes the guest is a boyfriend. Girls invite some of their platonic friends to their house IRL. There's something wrong to assume the guy in the house is the 100th/500th boyfriend instead of going "oh who's that?" Now i'm building this up to tell y'all in the comment section who haven't obviously been in these situations before, that the imouto is reacting this way because she's disgusted with her sister being a whore. With her sister being an easy lay, she will carry the burden of being approached under the guise of her being an easy lay when she is not. If you cannot understand the real world implications going on, go outside.

@starburst98
You're joshing, where does the author give us this explanation? And that's literally known as being an easy lay.

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga Reread my comment, you're still just talking to yourself about shit unrelated to what people are saying.

You can be disgusted by any shit you want, it doesn't justify shitty behavior.

Cool story bro, still not 'realistic', still mean spirited bulshit, you still don't say that to your sister first thing after coming home in front of guest, you don't air dirty laundry in public, if you cannot understand that, go apologize to your family.

And no, that's not what an easy lay is, you don't need to ask an easy lay to become your girlfriend, that's the whole point of an easy lay, don't use words you don't understand.

Dex-chan lover
I never really got why being an easy lay is supposed to be a bad thing. Everyone's got a hobby.

Double-page supporter
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Let me explain again, because the things that happen in this manga do have a real world equivalent to it. You didn't socialize enough to come in contact with a druggie whore, or being invited to a friend's group to study.

>You can be disgusted by any shit you want, it doesn't justify shitty behavior.
So vague, what constitutes shitty behavior? I see the callout as a reasonable response you on the other hand, do not. Who is right?

>Cool story bro, still not 'realistic', still mean spirited bulshit,
Yeah bro that's why when you ask whores what their parents think of them they tell you they don't tell them because they know its a shameful lifestyle. Some get kicked out of the family and are shun eternally.
>you still don't say that to your sister first thing after coming home in front of guest,
The sister like I already explained, assumed he was a boyfriend because of her reputation. Ina normal situation the sister would have said who's that and chat him up but instead with the harlot reputation spreading around, it would make sense she would be hostile towards her. Go back to Elementary and learn context clues, bozo.
> you don't air dirty laundry in public,
She's known as the school bicycle, there's open talk about sleeping with her. In my case, you had to know they were whores, and in here everybody in the class knew except the loser mc who doesn't socialize.

>And no, that's not what an easy lay is, you don't need to ask an easy lay to become your girlfriend, that's the whole point of an easy lay, don't use words you don't understand.
She isn't that easy but she is easy enough to buy some McDonald's and a hotel room to lay the pipe with, which isn't much. There's whores who put out for some shitty reggie. Those are considered an easy lay.

Go outside.

@twinklecake
You wouldn't want a lock that could be open with multiple keys, would you?

@twinklecake In Japan there is a good deal placed on virtue/modesty/virginity notice how all the Isekai protag's waifu's (99% of time) have never been even touched by a man. Just by being with a man think it ruins them as not being worthy of them or some BS u'll sometimes even see that in the MD comments on some series like the guy who takes in the JK girl a lot of comments about her being trash when found out she's been with men.

Wow the the sister may have been right but that's a nasty thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread