It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - That's What Love is

Dex-chan lover
I rarely feel physical anger at manga but FUCK that blonde haired fucking pedo. Piece of shit took advantage of a middle school kid. I seriously hope that when he shows up later that our MC kicks his fucking teeth in.

If I were a father I'd seriously be committing murder with that scrawny little fuck.

Double-page supporter
If that teacher in question didn't get into any trouble with the police in this story, then the only thing I can say is
the hell is wrong with japanese people? That's statutory rape, since she's underage, no matter how you look at it, and he needs to be put in jail for it.

Contributor
@Siikalahna The consensual age in japan is 13 yo(?), if she never said or hinted that it wasn't consensual then obviously it isn't rape.

@Xxjuggernaut I doubt the MC would ever have the guts to do so and I question were her parents/relatives where at the time, this guy fucked up their daughter head and they did nothing...?

Dex-chan lover
this chapter gave me two conclusions:
1- Meguro with pig tails is GODLY CUTE.
2- She's pretty much autistic.

Double-page supporter
@Siikalahna
@Xxjuggernaut
From what I understand he was a highschooler about to graduate when they were dating. She just calls him sensei because he's her tutor.
Still kinda sketch though since he would be ~18 and she's anywhere between 12-14(since she mentioned getting confessed to by a senior in the previous extra)

Idk if you can see edits but
@jokerxhisoka
The age of consent in Japan is NOT 13. It's effectively somewhere between 16-18 depending on which prefecture you live in because everyone knows the age of consent being 13 is a terrible idea. From what I understand, the age of consent being 13 just protects minors when they have sex with other minors because law has to cover as many bases as possible.

Sigh, my heart is broken to see a character hurt by a man who only wants her body.
Saki-chan was raped by her sensei but most rapes go unreported anyway because of societal bias against the victims. So it is not completely the Japanese justice system's fault.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak You can think you want. That scrawny little shit took advantage of a middle school child. It seriously irks me with the bullshit he spouts in this chapter. It is nothing but grooming.

Dex-chan lover
I have the urge to punch sensei

also, I agree with @gigabarto that she seems autistic (though don't know the full scope of what autistic really is but I get the idea)

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is a dick, but a pedo? Isn't he a senior highschool student... It's a minor dating a minor (probably 3 year difference)

Dex-chan lover
Sensei was a pseudo rapist and a netorase chad, now that's what I call a morally gray character.

Double-page supporter
So the fact that she slept with so many bois, is because of that son of a b*tch that make a little girl sleep with him, f*cking pedophile, it was illegal hope u die.

speedreaders please. sensei is a minor as well, just slightly older than meguro. still he's retarded for giving meguro terrible advice

Users who are viewing this thread