It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - I Am Back

Double-page supporter
He embodies the chad and the virgin perfectly in this chapter. What a god.

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000
If the tutor comes back, I hope itll be as a teacher that goes around fucking students, for maximum drama.

Dex-chan lover
As a French I'm happy to know that he'll at least 'french kiss' before the real deal if they ever cone to do it xD

Dex-chan lover
Buy the way, can anyone remind me chapter when she met his mother? I'm lazy to search myself)))

Dex-chan lover
This mofo prepping before a kiss imagine what would happen before sex ?

Dex-chan lover
@JohnnyC well it's because I read this chapter over a year ago and totally forgot about this. Thx, man)

Dex-chan lover
p. 4 "herbags"
p. 8 bottom right panel, lines of Meguro and mom's look swapped
and what about "obasan" on page 5? Does mom call herself that?

Dex-chan lover
@EroZero chapters are released irregularly, that mean there is no date for next chapter because it just release whenever in palcy app (since this is the last chapter for volume 4, gonna be a while i guess for next chapter or volume)

VIP
@boag for million times, the teacher is 3 years apart. he teach 3rd year middle school so he has money to take university exam. it's common for people with good grades in highscool to give private lesson.

does that made him innocent? not really. he still wrong for have no dedication to have long term relationship. but he is not pedophile creep like you made it to be.

VIP
@edwardlou 18 YO dating 15 YO is not statutory rape at very least in japan. especially when consent involved (which both side did). while it is true that age of consent of japan is 13. there is few supplementary law to overlay it to keep adult to exploiting underage. however, it's not designed to made sex between teenager illegal (as it intended). i found the law that suddenly when you are 18 you surpass certain things is absurd anyway. it's like implied you have no responsibility at all when you are under 18.

Dex-chan lover
@edwardlou that depend on what part of japan they are, since lowest age for it to be considered that is 12 or younger, some prefectures change it to between 16-18, and while he may be an adult at 18 in some countries, he is not really considered an adult in japan until 20 (i think it changed to 18 because voting, but not sure if the other law did too, since for some stuff you still need to be 20+)

this topic is really getting annoying tbh

Users who are viewing this thread