It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Childishly Stubborn

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like this handling of the "misunderstanding coincidence" as well. You get the prolonged worry of the scene, but it can also be cleared the next episode so nobody has to act like an introverted idiot.

(Of course, this is me hoping they won't act like introverted idiots next episode, but mangaka has done a good job of avoiding cheap drama so far..)

Dex-chan lover
hes probably just happy to see her, since he has been holed up studying for awhile.

Fed-Kun's army
My man is overthinking stuff. I don't judge him, studying for months on end takes a toll on your mentality and it makes you stressed. Hopefully, Meguro will clear things up and our boy will stop this misunderstanding

You all are wrong. I think that I have pretty same personality like our hero and I have to say that this is not some misunderstanding or tears of joy because seeing her. First thing I had on my mind when I saw this last page was thinking about that he was just sad that he couldn't help her choose gifts and doing things like that. He is actually sorry he can´t be there for her (because he's not a stupid character, like in others mangas i read and he actually know, even it is not written or painted anywhere, she is slowly changing and starting do things she really want to do. But this things are all new for her and he can´t help her when she needs him). I can explain why I think this is not misunderstanding or tears of joy if anybody want it just ask me.

Aggregator gang
Why the fuk he crying .......... god I hope its not a misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread