It's Not Your Baby! (Promo) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
oh btw so why the baby has black hair?
edit: it seems the duke's mother has black hair

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh; the MC seems like lovely and fun character XDDD It's wonderful how happy she is about her pregnancy despite it being unplanned<33 I already love this XD Just hoping for someone to translate the novel now...

Fed-Kun's army
CUTE MC!! happy with her pregnancy <3
strong FL but with cuteness..so UWU!!
and our ML seems like cute,spoiling[ed to],doting and gsdq,ejgnakasal,e!! I NEED MOAARRR!

Yeah definitely weird the hair color change and babies hair I'm assuming hes the father unless he has a twin with black hair. Also I'm super sad this is a oneshot it looks super interesting this needs to be a full series.

I really hope this gets turned into a series, the art is so good and the story has me hooked already 😭

Has anyone realized that before the main lead saves the hero his hair is black but the. In the next picture it silver also the baby hairs are black??? I guess this baby isn’t yours is a suitable name for this 😂😂

@cillakun where did you guys get the promotional art chapters because the ones in kakao hes hair color as a kid is black the entire time but your guys version its silver except for one scene.

Goshh how come she is drop dead gorgeous and handsome in the same time. Damn. She is so fine~And male lead is hot tooo~❤❤❤.

Aw too bad this is just for promotion novel. 🤧🤧. I want moooaaar. 😢😢

Group Leader
update: the author fixed the hair color of the boyo in the panels where his hair color just changes from black to white so we have fixed it as well!

Users who are viewing this thread