It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Interrogation No. 10

Group Leader
Sorry about the delay, was on a flight and had to sort out internet connection on my holiday :) Ch. 11 hopefully following up in a day or so.

i like how they don't even try to interrogate her anymore, they just straight up give her the food and expect her to spill

Group Leader
I learned something new today. I'd better try it the next time I go to an Asian bakery

Aggregator gang
so they finally run out of dumb secrets to extort from her and now it just will going to end with her just giving up?

Group Leader
Okay but what did she give up this time? Queen's underbust? Giraffes' tongues are black?

Double-page supporter
It's really hard to believe she did all that badass stuff they keep mentioning. I wish we could've seen her in action.

Honestly, I think she could probably escape any time she wanted to. But these demons are pretty cool so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they rewarded her for not leaving with the groping knight.
Also, they should swap her with the homicidal sleeping princess to change things up a bit.

@Sep10trion If they swap her for Suya, I'm afraid interrogations would be stopped. Who'll dare to touch new sleepy hostageDemon Lord?
(But it would be nice as she is cute and appatently knows actual secrets.)

This manga feels stale atm. I hope author will bring something fun in the next chapter(s).

Double-page supporter
The series has certainly been cute, but it can't really go on like this indefinitely, can it?

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1

There's no real limit to the things they can use, but unless they change things up, it'll grow very stale and boring

Users who are viewing this thread