It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess! - Vol. 3 Ch. 41

Supporter
i love the demon lord, what a wonderful father and husband...

is something i never expected to be saying, tbh.

CBC

Aggregator gang
I hereby and forever pledge my allegiance!

Hail be to the Demon Lord!

Dex-chan lover
There is no way that big cookie baked at the same time as the small ones. For the handprint to be this visible, it needs to be quite thick. That means either the small ones are burnt, or the big one is still undercooked and needs some more time in the oven.

I love the demon lord. He is a fantastic and fun character.

Fed-Kun's army
ok mama demon is a treat, and papa demon lord is best dad ever. what is the human king even doing?

Double-page supporter
Wholesome demon family is wholesome. Now I wanna see how Demon Mom and Dad hooked up in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's not meant to be asked, but, honestly, why are they even at war? Haha

Fed-Kun's army
That's the kind of question that makes you think too hard about how this wholesome family life and friendship with the princess is apparently paired with regular military conflicts with tons of bloodshed on both sides...

Dex-chan lover
This couple is soul-purifyingly wholesome and lovable!
Anyone else catch Demon Mom's hand casually pulling back MaoMao-chan's hair as she's rolling out the dough? That's too precious. The Demon Lord and his cute waifu are shoo-ins for induction to the Parenting Hall of Fame.

Contributor
keep-calm-because-i-have-the-best-family-ever.png

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, Demons are so much better than humans.
Princess should just give up, it will be better if humans ruled by the Demon Lord.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96
You're seeing the lives of the rulling elite of the demons and have nothing on the human side to compare it to other than the life of a wartime officer

Dex-chan lover
What a good dad. He's supportive, constructive, and does his best to teach her right.

A pretty smooth husband too.

Users who are viewing this thread