It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the demon king is a fckin weeb
the kingdom dont give a fck bout that princess

should introduce nuke power to that world

Supporter
I've just smashed through 17 chapters, this is a brilliant series. I can't remember the last time I laughed quite so hard at some points!

Fed-Kun's army
How is it even possible for something to be this good?

How is it only rated 8/10?

... I am torn between the cuteness of it all, and the dark underlying premise of being a soldier for the humans and dying because the Princess sold you out for some freaking takoyaki.

at this point i feel compeled to just starting ripping releases from the mangaplus site and upload them here, the first few times it was just annoying, but now it's starting to get really obnoxious

Group Leader
i'm sick of mangaplus shilling spam

2EKOJbr.jpg

Group Leader
Just... click the link? Sheesh. I've never seen people so upset to get something for free before.

Anyway to "unfollow" scanlation of certain groups? so I can still get updates from one group and not the other, instead of just unfollowing the series as a whole. just incase the other groups uploads more chapters later on. it's happened before.

Group Leader
IT'S JUST ONE CLICK AND YOU CAN CONTINUE READING FOR FREE. NO ONE IS MAKING YOU BUY ANYTHING.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan

YOUR MOM LMAO

Jesus Christ, how triggered do you have to get by *literally free releases* to accuse people of being shills? How fragile must one person's ego be?

Dex-chan lover
@Pandacron If I wanted to use MangaPlus, I wouldn't be on MangaDex, now would I? So what's wrong with getting frustrated with MangaPlus spamming links to their site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread