It's Time to Go to His Stomach, OK?

Come for the vore, stay for the tomboy. It's stupid trash but sometimes that's just what you need.

I for one love the title "It's Time to Go to His Stomach, OK?"
Not only does it fit the mangaka's personality and his previous work, it's far more unique and funny than "You're Tomorrow's Bait"

Fed-Kun's army
People shitting on this manga just aren't appreciating it for what it is: the manga equivalent of a popcorn flick. And it's a pretty entertaining one if you ask me.

Let me save you the trouble. This story will likely end like.

1. They all die. Boo hoo.
2. They get scienced, transform or turn super saiyan and curb stomp the monster/ monsters later.
3. Army actually saves everyone towards the end.
4. God , disease or science kills them all.
5. Humans become the monster itself. And love it.
6. Time travel.
7. They go to a safe spot in the world hoping etc.
8. Magic, Psychics, they solve everything.
9. Philosophical post humanism no one gives a shit about.

There, the shitty horror manga checklist for Zombie, physical monster etc mangas.

I understand this is supposed to be terrifying, but seeing the monster take a dump was just. What am I supposed to do with this.

why is everybody always completely stone-faced except for the cowards as if they've lived 40 years of hardship in these kinds of mangas

@frillers @crazybars I dont think this kind of manga is about being scared of the monster or about how the problem is solved. This kind of story is about how humans react to life andangering crisis. That's why the crisis itself or how it is solved is irrelevant. It about showing both heroic and shitty people.

Fed-Kun's army
@crazybars lol yeah, almost every survival-horror-monster manga i've read (parasyte, Gantz, etc) always follow that rules, it's like they just follow a textbook or something

Users who are viewing this thread