Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Starting off by explaining things for new readers who haven't read the previous chapters.

I've sold things for hours on end. They make it look like you're physically exhausted as if you've been running a marathon. Well, I don't expect a manga artist to know the difference.

That owl is such a buttmonkey.

In some ways, it's better to remain at that guild. You might not get access to the same reach an support as a larger guild, but you're more independent and can do more of what you want, rather than follow some guild charter. I mean, he's still in a guild, but the relative power between himself and the guild has a completely different balance.

Mc just bring more plastic to this era, i hope there will be no problem with it
You can just burn it; it'll be fine.

"Great, thanks! So uh, I'm gonna regift this now."
Yeah, I've stopped giving gifts to people who just regift. Though in this case you can at least argue it stays in the family.

How she will wear it? On her neck?
It looks solid, so how will she put it on? I mean, even for him it seems too large and clunky for a bracelet.

Dex-chan lover
Mc just bring more plastic to this era, i hope there will be no problem with it
Truely horrible thought, but there is little to no industrial pollution in this world. Oh sure their might be coal fired forges and the like, but there isn't a few hundred nations dumping thousands of tons of carbon waste into the air and toxic chemicals into the ground and water sources.

So while truely the worst way to dispose of the plastic waste, burning it wouldn't nearly be the issues it is here on earth. And that's assuming they don't repurpose these light, water tight containers for a few years, rather then the couple months they hold shampoo/conditioner/ect.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that bracelet will defiantly come into the story later on and is magic MacGuffin or something.
I'm guessing one that will help the MC save his Kidnaped Mascot.

Thanks everyone atHaikai Scans for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Just ignoring the big wink with blank eye and wing pointing towards Aina, huh?
I didn't miss that part nor the part where the owl was happy regardless lol
it had more to do with how it was portrayed

OWL > gives to MC, cause father to cause give to someone you can trust
MC > Aina take the thing I just received to express 'my gratitude' lol

I know it was mostly implied and not said that MC trusts Aina as well and thinks she can be a great Merchant like him in the future
sure I am filling in the dots and adding extra :haa:

would have been nice with some added dialogue though, though I am not opposed to MC giving it to her
regardless it would be so funny if I did that IRL and looked at the face of the gift-giver :question:

Dex-chan lover
Makes no sense how he is supplying more and more people with items as if he is magically making them. For a merchant plot its basically got no thought into the selling, pricing, procurement aspect and is basically a feelings story.

Dex-chan lover
Makes no sense how he is supplying more and more people with items as if he is magically making them. For a merchant plot its basically got no thought into the selling, pricing, procurement aspect and is basically a feelings story.
In these kind-off Isekai plot, procurement is mostly done from stores on Earth where you can buy in bulk for cheap.

Plus, unlike Earth, were you have to reveal your procurement sources for Tax purpose, there is no such law. So, merchants can keep their source more confidential (all you have to do is pay tax either based on your income or a slab rate).

Users who are viewing this thread