Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Parting Ways with The Beau…

Dex-chan lover
Slowly adds this to my Library
star-wars-general-grievous.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes anoyher cliche without creativity..i mean classic..as long as the girls are cute amirite
And this is "when you are tsundere irl"

Dex-chan lover
This kind of plot again huh if they keep making something like this at least make the mc have same personality until the end and not forgiving them, most of the mc with this kind of mc always forgive them for some reason and then still friend or even end up dating one of them

Dex-chan lover
This kind of plot again huh if they keep making something like this at least make the mc have same personality until the end and not forgiving them, most of the mc with this kind of mc always forgive them for some reason and then still friend or even end up dating one of them
This sells the MC more as the bad guy than most other works though. Usually the stories make the girls get what they deserve, but in this case it's more like MC deserved it. And now he's just a douche.

Dex-chan lover
This felt so good to read. The pure catharsis he felt after rejecting those women must have been amazing.

No need to be a pushover. You can be kind without letting others bulldoze over your feelings.

I'm rooting for Miyamoto to teach these girls a lesson in humility.

These girls shouldn't think they can get their friend to like them if their always bullying to him. This guy did nothing to deserve the insults they were giving him.

I myself actually went through something similar in school. I had classmates who ridiculued me a lot, so one day, I got tired of their nonsense. We were at a hospital with a mutual friend, and I just straight up left the hospital. I was that pissed. I asked for forgiveness from my friend for doing that, and she said she got angry at them for doing that. I eventually forgave them, but it took many weeks of me avoiding them to do that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wtf is wrong with these girls?
The ex gf making up a story how she met a seemingly better guy than mc, who she's seemingly already dating prior to breaking up with mc, to provoke some kind of reaction instead of just talking about her issues with him just makes her look like a slut.
Also
you're supposed to come 1h early
that's just going too far, 5 mins is plenty.
The maid might have just developed a work persona after accidentally insulting a customer and said customer liking the abuse, but why would she be upset about MC not liking that?
The kouhai seems to be the most normal so far, just very immature. She's trying to show her affection through teasing, as kindergarteners would do.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10
I don't see the logic in that (to lie instead of voice your concerns but then again...highschooler)

Page 14
Ok...NO!...being young and dumb doesn't excuse this

Page 20
4months and you didn't try to clear things up, guess you didn't like MC or being in a relationship with him that much.

Page 24
That phone list and now that i think of it this story so far reminds me of the manhwa i had put on the backburner "Bad Guy"

Page 31
Did he not hear or know about her being "the sadist maid?" He shouldn't be thinking that she changed but putting on an act. (I'd buy MC questioning which personality is the act)

Page 44
"Ends up ruining your relationship"....you have been berating him for what seems like at least a month, i doubt confessing would do that

So when is he going to " realize" that they liked him all along? I'd rather they all realize (except for maid because that one is on MC) what they have done\said to MC

Dex-chan lover
This sells the MC more as the bad guy than most other works though. Usually the stories make the girls get what they deserve, but in this case it's more like MC deserved it. And now he's just a douche.
Well mc deserve to be the bad guy because his girlfriend is so bad and the maid is so bad too both of them literally never tell mc that they just acting, the kouhai is just your usual tsundere

Dex-chan lover
Why'd you go to a masochist maid cafe and get mad when you're treated like a masochist
Yes, he was at a maid cafe and she was playing a character, but it is gonna be explicitly later chapter that he has no idea she's playing a character. One day she got a request from another customer to be mean to them and after that customer likes it, other people come in from his recommendation asking for it.
So she's thinking mc definitely gonna like getting treated like this too but he's not

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't blame the girls, except the ex. that "I started going out with someone else" be is trash. Why would he want to fight for a girl that told him she's been cheating?

The other two are understandable. Kohai is insecure and the only way she knew how to communicate was to be obnoxious. The maid learned that guys liked her sadist personality, and used a tool that gave her so much attention on the guy she wanted it most from.

But just because it's understandable, doesn't mean he should put up with it. So, I'm glad he's being forward with his boundaries.
Right now he switched extremes and I hope they do a good job bringing him to a healthy center.

Users who are viewing this thread