Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Parting Ways with The Beau…

jco

I understand that when his parents died he became a sadboi.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No she and mc always have friendly conversation before she's starting acting like that
Not only that, if you look closer, she was actually treating him differently. In that scene you can see he knows she has the persona of a sadistic maid, and he's fine with it; but she calling him her slave (probably to show him that he was special to her) was the last straw.

Dex-chan lover
it does seem he interacting with the least damaging girl so far, that kouhai atleast
I though kouhai is worst that his ex, since the constant negative words would destroy his self esteem, although a break could also be traumatic

Dex-chan lover
Don't miss out on the real issue at hand. MC clearly has had some issues forming from the loss of his parents considering he's like blindly clutching onto the advice he received in hopes of finding companionship. The girls somehow have completely missed that however. How none of them picked up on MC's self destructive idiosyncrasies is beyond me if they like him so much. Also like wtf if the bitch gf loved him so much fucking act on it lol.

Aggregator gang
Don't miss out on the real issue at hand. MC clearly has had some issues forming from the loss of his parents considering he's like blindly clutching onto the advice he received in hopes of finding companionship. The girls somehow have completely missed that however. How none of them picked up on MC's self destructive idiosyncrasies is beyond me if they like him so much. Also like wtf if the bitch gf loved him so much fucking act on it lol.
I don't know how she couldn't think of the possibility of him just saying "Okay, bye" after talking down about him like that

Dex-chan lover
Idk how i feel about this one. I get where the gf was coming from, he looked super uninterested in the relationship so she started questioning things, just the way she went about it was horrible lol. The kouhai does have to chill a bit, but the maid was literally called "sadist maid". If shes like that outside her workplace then fair enough. They should just talk it out normally but then it would end in 1 chapter lmao. Dont think any of them are "bitches" doe. As long as he doesnt start acting like an incel..

Dex-chan lover
Based individual. I assume he's eventually gonna forgive them but at least he's standing up for himself from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread