Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The sound of First Love

Fed-Kun's army
1. Gotta respect the kouhai straight up going for it. Bigger balls than me, that's for sure. I wonder how this plays out in the end, though; we're kinda in a corner where he has to either romance her or be friends. I'm not sure how this dynamic can stay interesting when that happens without going too fast.

2. I'm not sure how I feel about the MC just yet. On one hand, hell yeah! These guys have been assholes and he's getting his life together. On the other hand, I think his methods of getting back at them are slightly overkill. Maybe I'm losing my spine as I get older.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, story is really short so you won't need to wait too long for the conclusion so just enjoy the mess

Supporter
maid cafe person has no daily connection so it’s harder for her to explain and the guy was being pretty stupid about that anyway.
She actually has a way thanks to a laughably convenient plot device. The explanation she gives, though, is even more risible still. Suffice to say he had no reason to believe what was happening because no sane human being would have talked herself into thinking what she did made sense.

Dex-chan lover
The words I have yet to hear are "I'm sorry for everything" then she can say "Please give me another chance".

Users who are viewing this thread