Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Maid-san appears

Fed-Kun's army
this manga honestly makes me a bit confused, the speed with which the guy went from never talking to someone again to going on dates with them is mind boggling, you'd assume it would at least take longer if it happened at all.
to be fair she literally begged him to forgive her and then he relented, now theyre friends with the possibility of going out, still not official

Dex-chan lover
The other girls it’s kinda a bit more than that…..
From what little was mentioned about her, the maid's biggest 'crime' was changing her shtick to that of a sadistic brat, wasn't it? Then, when she happened to find MC in a particularly sour mood she was merely doing her job but in the end she was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sounds like a simple misunderstanding that can be cleared up right away.

Dex-chan lover
From what little was mentioned about her, the maid's biggest 'crime' was changing her shtick to that of a sadistic brat, wasn't it? Then, when she happened to find MC in a particularly sour mood she was merely doing her job but in the end she was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sounds like a simple misunderstanding that can be cleared up right away.
Yep that’s why I think the kohai and the maid are forgivable as their “crimes” were misunderstandings and poor timing.

The Exgf is honestly the one that is not forgivable.

Dex-chan lover
If a girl calls it a date, then it's a date, or rather it's a matter of seconds until we're officially dating.
She may have the best chances with MC so far, but I don't like how this mindset puts the woman in control and it's not a mutually-consented agreement. That means even if the guy wants to date her, she won't call it that, and all the stuff he'll likely pay for her during their (not) date will all be for naught, because he's not even considered boyfriend/husband material in her eyes. That's just not fair for him.

Dex-chan lover
So... she's not responsible for her choice of words and actions because reasons and how dare she be confronted with the consequences of her own actions!
Can't tell if the author is trying to emulate 'modern whamens' to a T, or if he's trying to pull out satire so ridiculous you can't believe it.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry maid girl but it seems like you’ve got no chance to be with mc considering it’s been decided from the beginning by the maker of the manga of who’ll win.

Supporter
To be fair the kohai (girl he’s currently on a “date” with) was only a bit harsh teasing and that’s literally it.

The other girls it’s kinda a bit more than that…..
I disagree, teasing is different from calling someone trash and unpleasant, as the mc himself says, he was being ridiculed. It's why it makes so little sense to me he would go from that to, yeah okay let's go out together

Dex-chan lover
between the trio the kouhai is the only one that seems redeemable since she didnt know what was wrong at the time while the ex-gf faked cheating and the maid struck a sore spot and took it too far

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, even his ex had a chance at redeeming herself. But she wasted that chance by not fessing up the following days after her little scheme backfired (i still wonder what kind of explanation author came up with for her not doing anything all these months).

I disagree, teasing is different from calling someone trash and unpleasant, as the mc himself says, he was being ridiculed. It's why it makes so little sense to me he would go from that to, yeah okay let's go out together
Well, she did gradully went too far with her habit, and he was taking it without a single complaint all ther time, but she looked pretty honest when she apologized. What do you expect him to do, put her on probation or something?

I re-read chapter 1, and i still don't get the whole situation, tbh. It's like MC never knew she started doing an S shtick. Otherwise, why would he even go there while being totally in the dumps? You can't even blame her for not noticing his mood, as she went pretty "easy-lish" on him (though, he most likely took it as being singled out).

She may have the best chances with MC so far, but I don't like how this mindset puts the woman in control and it's not a mutually-consented agreement. That means even if the guy wants to date her, she won't call it that, and all the stuff he'll likely pay for her during their (not) date will all be for naught, because he's not even considered boyfriend/husband material in her eyes. That's just not fair for him.
It goes both ways, though. If MC was dead set against it being a date, all her efforts would also be for naught.

Users who are viewing this thread