Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Yuuta is Benefactor and th…

Group Leader
are they expanding this? i thought he was gonna end up w/ the kouhai?

Supporter
are they expanding this? i thought he was gonna end up w/ the kouhai?
Maybe they're trying to get through all the love interests so there would be enough closure on their beginning conflicts before MC decides who to be with.
This marks half of all the chapters, so it could be possible to go through each girl systematically before ending that way. And geez, for running from Nov 17 '22 to Oct 17 '23 (with double chapter releases Nov, Dec, Jan, and April), it didn't even run for a full year...

Lol so we just going to brush aside she was doing her job and he was the one who completely over reacted?
You should refresh yourself on chapter 1 -- he hadn't seen Ruriri for some number of months, and she wasn't "acting" in that way the last time he had seen her.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for more backstory about their relationship. All this chapter tells me is that the maid is crazy clingy (don't do this to yourself, man), and MC is too much of a wreck to love again. He went from being mistreated to getting lovebombed. He needs a break, not more dates.
I guess it's not my destiny...
Then there's this stuff. Sounds like things won't stop being messy - ever.

Dex-chan lover
Man, he changed from "kind" pushover to spineless pushover, who thinks he isn't a pushover 🫡

His resolved crumbled faster than my god damn cookie does once in contact with Milk

Dex-chan lover
This marks half of all the chapters, so it could be possible to go through each girl systematically before ending that way. And geez, for running from Nov 17 '22 to Oct 17 '23 (with double chapter releases Nov, Dec, Jan, and April), it didn't even run for a full year...
I assume we'll get some closure in the end. Cheer up. We could be on Chapter 328 and still no closer to a resolution like in a mange whose name I shall not speak.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get to like the story, it feels like its trying to appeal to several fantasies from someone who wants to act cool (not cool btw) but conveniently gets bitches... At least that is how it seems to me so it ends up being a mess

Dex-chan lover
You can select two page right to left in the reading menu and you'll set the two pages together, likely as it appeared in the original source.
Yeah, i know. Needed a bit of fiddling though (i had to set offset and switch reading direction).

Users who are viewing this thread