Itsuwari no Marigold - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
"tries"

those emotions she has have been festering for a LONG time, they are just going to escalate further
well i imagine the love interest will interfere or maybe just 'escape' together if not the servant helping out , i can understand not wanting to get married to a stranger but i think at some point she'd be punished by being put in jail for attempted murder or maybe ironically getting disabled herself if not just shipped off to some other rich noble in a faraway country

Dex-chan lover
There's been obvious ways the sister has been incredibly self centered, mean, etc. Her having to be alone in furthering the family's desires for education, marriage, future generation prospects while also getting the brunt of the public backlash to the family having a kid with "sickness" does flesh that out more.

She's facing the burden from the public and family while Lily is free...but free in a way she could wander into a pond and drown and nobody on Earth but her maid would appear to care. It sucks being a girl in that family in different ways between the sisters and it's too bad that hasn't caused them to be closer.

Dex-chan lover
There's been obvious ways the sister has been incredibly self centered, mean, etc. Her having to be alone in furthering the family's desires for education, marriage, future generation prospects while also getting the brunt of the public backlash to the family having a kid with "sickness" does flesh that out more.

She's facing the burden from the public and family while Lily is free...but free in a way she could wander into a pond and drown and nobody on Earth but her maid would appear to care. It sucks being a girl in that family in different ways between the sisters and it's too bad that hasn't caused them to be closer.
Yeah, both sister's situation is shitty, and neither one of them is really in a place where they have allowed themselves to be each other's support, really unfortunate.

Dex-chan lover
Yay its finally back! Thanks for your work!

Also I cant even feel bad for the sister, she is just a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

damn, I didn't expect things to develop like this.

They're all having their own terrible situations, with no way out (Lily's permanently blind and her lover is fucking dead, Hana's situation is all kind of fucked up, and Suzu is stuck counting the days until she is married off/sold to another family to perserve her family's bloodline and reputation).
It's the perfect recipe for disaster, especially now as Suzu is getting way more unhinged.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (that was exciting at the end. Suzu is at the cusp of an outburst, and I can tell it'll be especially unpleasant).

Users who are viewing this thread