Itsuwari no Marigold - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

KZO

Dex-chan lover
What the flying fuck, did a content warning just spoiled the twist of a chapter? There is nothing I HATE more than being spoiled in any manga, why? Just why? This is not even an official site or anything, at least put it at the end of the chapter after the credits.

Dex-chan lover
You say that, but she literally hasn't formed a connection with the mc.. in a sense of she probably doesnt even know her real name 😐

She doesn't know anything about the "real" mc and she clearly didnt want to either, since she was aware mc is just forcing herself into that role and she was happy with that, since it helped her to not forget the brother and all those circumstances had it crumble in the end, only because of those it came to light 😶
Like, she called Hana by name just last chapter and she talked about the things that Hana did that her brother didn't which she cared about and appreciated and needed to delude herself into believing the two were the same because it was obvious the whole time to her that she wasn't continuing the connection she had previously, but building a new connection.

And the lies she told herself simply didn't work and she knew the whole time it wasn't who she was convincing herself it was. She knows she built a new connection and this is the connection her engagement has torn her away from which she is now suicidal over.

Dex-chan lover
Like, she called Hana by name just last chapter and she talked about the things that Hana did that her brother didn't which she cared about and appreciated and needed to delude herself into believing the two were the same because it was obvious the whole time to her that she wasn't continuing the connection she had previously, but building a new connection.

And the lies she told herself simply didn't work and she knew the whole time it wasn't who she was convincing herself it was. She knows she built a new connection and this is the connection her engagement has torn her away from which she is now suicidal over.
Yeah, that's part of what I meant by the complication of her situation and their relationship. It can't be easy to untangle the connection she had with the brother and the warped relationship with our MC. Her mind is likely (and understandably) a mess, but after all this time together she's certainly gained some sort of connection with our MC, one way or another. I'm expecting that connection to be what helps prevent tragedy. The idea also crossed my mind that they could use an apparent "death" as a cover for running away.

Dex-chan lover

I was exeraggating, but the name is essentially all she knows a out the real Hana, everything else is pretty much in the guise of her brother, since she has yet to talk with "Hana".

 The ending was more so indicating that she is suicidal over the fact she has to face the brother is really dead, less about Hana, if even.

That's my opinion at least.

Dex-chan lover
I was exeraggating, but the name is essentially all she knows a out the real Hana, everything else is pretty much in the guise of her brother, since she has yet to talk with "Hana".

 The ending was more so indicating that she is suicidal over the fact she has to face the brother is really dead, less about Hana, if even.

That's my opinion at least.
Hana was never good at pretending to be her brother. She's always just been acting like Hana with a flimsy mask that she could feel through with ease.

She had already faced that Hana's brother had died. Hana helped her not fall into despair over this. But now she's losing Hana also.

Dex-chan lover
Where is the sister when all of this is happening? Lily is dragging the budda statue must have take a long time to do that. She said to "make it fast" must have mean she won't wait long...so...

Don't tell me she literally left her sister in the rain? But she know lily can't come back by herself :notlikethis:

It's either its gonna be an attempted suicide..or literal suicide 😔

Dex-chan lover
Where is the sister when all of this is happening? Lily is dragging the budda statue must have take a long time to do that. She said to "make it fast" must have mean she won't wait long...so...

Don't tell me she literally left her sister in the rain? But she know lily can't come back by herself :notlikethis:

It's either its gonna be an attempted suicide..or literal suicide 😔
I think she might've done it on purpose. She could see that her blind sister is dead inside now. She never really cared about her before and may not care whether she's alive or not.

There's always a chance jerk sister will have a change of heart and try to save the sweet kid, but I do think there's a chance she knew what would happen when she left her alone. Perhaps jerk sister sees it as a mercy or likes the idea of the person she blames for her problems dying.

It almost seems like jerk sister is forcing herself to keep hating the kid because it makes it easier for her to not face the truth. Her sister is not to blame for her problems and doesn't deserve her hatred. Facing reality is hard for people so she's hiding behind a delusion.

Only time will tell how this goes but things aren't looking good :meguuusad: .

Dex-chan lover
I mean, chances of this having a happy ending were low from the start. Maybe it can be bittersweet somehow.
Don't worry. It's a happy ending. Though I can't say the solution is really that great. Maybe the new series will be better.

Dex-chan lover
Does everything need a trigger warning? Did you consider that maybe you'd be fucking spoiling people?

Aggregator gang
Does everything need a trigger warning? Did you consider that maybe you'd be fucking spoiling people?
Nothing wrong with trigger warnings, but people who don't want to be spoiled should also be respected. Perhaps something like rot13 could be a good compromise.

Dex-chan lover
You say that, but she literally hasn't formed a connection with the mc.. in a sense of she probably doesnt even know her real name 😐

She doesn't know anything about the "real" mc and she clearly didnt want to either, since she was aware mc is just forcing herself into that role and she was happy with that, since it helped her to not forget the brother and all those circumstances had it crumble in the end, only because of those it came to light 😶
I'm not sure I agree with this-- she heard about Hana from her brother Kaoru, and she clearly knew from the start that this was Hana and not her brother. Although she played into the role, she very clearly learned new things about Hana and spent time with her --- all of that is real. Even though she was trying to delude herself of a fantasy, it's not like that detracts completely from her building some sort of rapport with Hana.

Users who are viewing this thread