Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 16

Well it was as expected, but damn that girl is inflicting so much damage to herself. I mean you must watch your words because the guy took it literally the ones that she had said before. Also that guy may be dense as hell, but he is loyal to his word.

I don't know why does she doesn't want the relationship to be known, they're adults not some teenagers. And it may hurt having that kind of relationship one that you cant be a proper couple in public, as a male it makes you look, like you're unreliable and it hurts as hell (of course without offending intents other genders)

"If what i written doesn't make sense at all, I'm letting you know that im from south america so i don't know how to properly write in this language :/"

Bruhhh he could've said yes and not telling who he's going out with

Aggregator gang
There is no drama tag! THERE IS NO DRAMA TAG AUTHOR DON'T DO THAT TO US.
Boy are you kidding? No????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
All he had to do was say yes and not tell her who it was. What a dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he should've said yes, but he probably just made that mistake in the heat of the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I know its for drama, I know the guy was drunk but as someone who was in a relationship with a teacher during my college years (with an age gap much like MC's, and we couldn't say anything to anyone) whenever people asked me if I was going out with someone I said yes, i was vague with whom I was going out, that's it, it's that easy.

Fed-Kun's army
This was sooo expected. She lured him in with false pretents and now goes to the offensive . But She doesn't know that she yet again missed her fucking chance. So I don't blame her for trying it that way.

What will he answer though? HYPED

Users who are viewing this thread