Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't have blamed him if he had gone the easy route, there were so many excuses for it lined up. But he stuck to his core value despite all the risks and the broken promise it entailed. Nice twisting and turning in the tale XD

Fed-Kun's army
@ejohn You are blessed bringing this to us. Thanks!

This is probably one of the most down to earth and super realistic pixiv webmanga I ever read. Expectations get subverted every chapter. Author-san doesn't suffer from reality loss. Whoever doesn't get how good this is until now, probably didn't had the benefit of reading it in one go like I could.

Also checked their other stuff. Love their drawing Style!! I'm a lil worried about betraying Yoriko-sans trust. But it might be for the better. PRAY

yowch, I feel her this chapter

kind of a scummy move to offer sex during a confession cause it manipulates the other person into feeling like they have to take responsibility tho, so its pretty well deserved

props to MC for not being a POS and tossing his girlfriend for another hot girl

Dex-chan lover
Feeling guilty aren't you?

@jokerxhisoka
well, a third party in these romantic series is very typical, not only in manga really, I see it everywhere when it comes to romance, that way they can make our main characters looks better, and make their relationship stronger in the end, kinda sad tho, if you think about it, the only purpose of this characters is being rejected

Contributor
@cash-616 yes but they normaly are used as a driving force for the development of the relationship of the main couple, but in this series the main couple is already in a relation. So she is here only for drama and filler.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
mmm true that, Its not weird because I still see it in mangas with romantic relationships that’ve already started, but as resource in long enough series when they run out of ideas, this could be done as great without have to put her in the middle this early, sadly

Fed-Kun's army
i hate all forms of ntr (i think thats what it is) and that cliff made me click off instantly so i came here saw that it wasnt and continued reading
sorry for bad spelling/gramer

Users who are viewing this thread