Itte Hoshikatta dake no Onee-san - Ch. 3

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I wish these mangas actually ended with the guy getting fed up with her shit and walking away.

Dex-chan lover
She's adorable.
She's trying to be cheeky but he's too naive and inexperienced to notice, and she's too bad at it.
t's miscommunication for the sake of comedy, and it works because she's clearly into him and beats herself over it.
Y'all acting like she fucking hates him, when she's drowning in cringe every night because she keeps fucking up.
Look at that face. She's going insane.
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know how to feel about this.

On the one hand I think the guy needs to just ignore her sarcastic remarks and save her from herself before they both suffer heartbreak and anxiety.
On the other hand this woman is sabotaging herself to such a degree any relationship she gets into can't ever work and will make both of them utterly miserable.

Or maybe this is just a silly rom-com manga and we are all thinking about this WAY TOO DEEPLY!!

Why is everyone looking so deep into this silly short romcom? I fucking hate weebs sometimes dawg

so is this what happens when a tsundere grows up? They act the same just more mellow?

@ejohn Thanks for the work you all done so far

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn slow it down with the smoking and drinking. That shit starts to hit your skin, lungs, and energy levels really hard past early twenties.

Dex-chan lover
@karolyn why? She did it to herself

@Simkin He doesn't need to do shit. This is all on her and the stupid mind games she's playing. Dudes better off walking away

@Simkin
Everyone is definitely looking into this short form Twitter comic about a tsundere office lady way too deeply.

Maybe my translation and wording is lacking, but she's not playing mind games with him. She just can't be honest with herself and open up to the guy. First chapter, she just wants him to say "I like you" because she's probably not used to hearing it often. Second chapter, she tries to be cheeky and a little flirtatious with the "I'm not that easy, mister" line and he takes it as himself coming on too strong. Third chapter and he blindsides her with the "I come to the roof to see you" line and she tells him to stay away because she's blushing furiously.

It's just a basic tsundere rom-com, you turbodorks.

Users who are viewing this thread